Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I now have a text from my SA saying my MY is ready for delivery and directing me to access my account to schedule. Still can’t access my account though. WTF?!? 🤦‍♂️
!!!!! Awesome man! You will. Even if you have to wait until later tonight when the sites back up. My SA is asleep or dead or something. Been totally silent

Alright so after I received an SMS confirming car was ready for delivery, I've got a call from sales notifying me the car is on its way to my delivery center and will be ready somewhere next week, I also got this screen from the delivery page which is I think the "missing fw/sw", although when I click on proceed or fails constantly so o dunno what will come after, however the lady from sales mentioned nothing would stop or hold the car from being delivered if I complete my next steps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210525-183411.png
    Screenshot_20210525-183411.png
    620.7 KB · Views: 95
If you refresh, they may come back. This happened to me twice today. Date gone, dates back, gone, now back again.

On a different note, I am now considering a used X instead of a new Y. Is no one else concerned the “cheap” cars are now, arguably, more dangerous and clearly beta (or alpha) testers?

Reactions: dsandhu