Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got in, clicked the button, aaaaaaaaand got an error saying to try again later. Got that a few more times before the page switched back to the standard order page but now with a VIN (189XXX) and delivery dates updated to 5/25-5/28 (they had been 5-9 weeks for a little over 2 weeks).

Does anyone know what happens next? How do we determine our delivery day - does the SA reach out to schedule that?
The win for the gipper!!!!

I don’t believe I’ve seen anyone mention if their SA said anything about that.
It says anyone who ordered their car before May 2021 will have it delivered with this system.

It says anyone who ordered their car before May 2021 will have it delivered with this system.
It says "starting with deliveries in May 2021", and if you "If you ordered a car before May and are matched to a car that is not equipped with radar, you will be notified of the change in your Tesla Account prior to delivery."

So I would suspect that most of the VIN assignments that have happened today and deliveries that take place beyond today will not have Radar, even for folks that ordered at the end of March onward, who have not taken delivery yet.

So I would suspect that most of the VIN assignments that have happened today and deliveries that take place beyond today will not have Radar, even for folks that ordered at the end of March onward, who have not taken delivery yet.
My sales rep told me that my VIN 1866xx still has radar. I hope he is right. I got the VIN from him today.

Reactions: sdtown
It says "starting with deliveries in May 2021", and if you "If you ordered a car before May and are matched to a car that is not equipped with radar, you will be notified of the change in your Tesla Account prior to delivery."

this could be the whole reason for the delay. Software to match the lack of radar

Reactions: GenericName
Looking at order tracker spreadsheet right now… 23 VINs awarded today. Latest order was May 12, but all 21/23 orders were before Apr 20. Average order-to-VIN 46 days. VINs awarded to LRs only, all colors except black, about 50% were white; FSD yes & no and hitch yes & no. None in CA or CO but most other states
Looking at order tracker spreadsheet right now… 23 VINs awarded today. Latest order was May 12, but all 21/23 orders were before Apr 20. Average order-to-VIN 46 days. VINs awarded to LRs only, all colors except black, about 50% were white; FSD yes & no and hitch yes & no. None in CA or CO but most other states yes.
I’m in CO. Ordered 4/25 and just received VIN xxx-193. MY LR white, 19” wheels. Received VIN and the alert to proceed with delivery at the same time. Giving me delivery range of 5/25-5/28. No confirmation from my SA that this is accurate. Will update when confirmed.

Reactions: Emmadiane

It depends on the cars build month. If the car was built in May then no Radar. My car was built in April and I have Radar. Will not need it eventually but I have it.

• Funny
Reactions: Calanco
I have no idea what I’m looking at with this whole source code thing… but mine says:

NO FLIPPING DATES HERE EITHER!!!
Same. I’ve still never seen anything on any device on my account page. No date range, no week range, always blank since the day I ordered.

85FF737E-73CA-4359-8118-2A7CD6DF9B50.jpeg

Reactions: BHFarms
I received a text from a generic Tesla number earlier today with a link to schedule my "touchless" delivery. They gave me the option of tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday, but at the SC. I guess the touchless part is either a remnant from a previous policy or my SA is just going to wave at me from inside.

I succeeded in scheduling, but I can't get into my account to see a VIN. The main account page just shows my RN, and when I hit "manage" it either gives me the white screen or loops back to the main account page.

Reactions: Hunnyfly