Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a "Bank Account and Pay" button but I was hoping I could just pay with a cashier check once I get my loan.
As for the scheduling a pickup, I think we have to wait for our local SC to reach out to us
Let your SA know that you are doing financing thru your bank, they will switch it to finance and then you pick self financing, they then ask for the lender info and how much your check is that you are getting from your bank, any difference you can just pay Tesla directly as an ACH

Insurance is only $500 for 6 months, less than my wife's BMW i3. All cars with $500 deductible

20210527_092116.jpg

Can you guys imaging this law passing right in July after they deliver all cars to us in June and we all will be short by 10k ;)
If it's like the previous tax credit, then it would apply to any purchase during the calendar year, as it's a credit when you file your tax return.

Same for me. MYP in Massachusetts.
I was at the North Shore mall last night and I stopped by Tesla and they have a lot of cars parked there. Took a picture of one that has the same configuration like the one I ordered Vin is 193xxx

Let hope we get VINs assigned soon.

Attachments

• Image from iOS (5).jpg
    Image from iOS (5).jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 48
Congrats to all those getting their VINs and taking delivery.

It's getting close, but my dates got pushed out a little. Was 5/27 - 6/14. Now 5/31 - 6/20. No VIN yet.

For those with Costa Mesa (Orange County) deliveries, I understand that the cars are delivered at a parking structure on Main St in Irvine since the Costa Mesa SC is so small.

• Helpful
Reactions: Betmobile
Just got my VIN assigned this morning- delivery window over the next three days, just waiting on the phone call now!
I was at the North Shore mall last night and I stopped by Tesla and they have a lot of cars parked there. Took a picture of one that has the same configuration like the one I ordered Vin is 193xxx

Let hope we get VINs assigned soon.