Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two noob questions... 1) how does the 1000 supercharger referral process work? Would love to share/receive with you all. Is there a limit? I recall seeing it expiring over a course of time. 2) how do you “like” a post on here? I want to share the love but I don’t see anything, is it cause I’m too new? 🤔
So happy seeing more vins

Has anybody gotten the purchase & sales agreement after getting a VIN yet? DCU is requiring that to move forward with the loan :(
It's under the app buttons, listed as MVPA for me.

{8F3359F6-1E20-4ECB-8950-0D6A623B2145}.png.jpg

Reactions: Emmadiane
Anyone recently install a NEMA outlet at home for charging? If so, how much did you pay for parts + labor to your electrician?
It was roughly $800 total for me, but it was a finished garage with about 75' of conduit in an unfinished basement to get there from the breaker box.
I was told all those things are big factors in the parts and labor calculations. Plus, conduit pricing has climbed like crazy in the last 1-2 months.

Reactions: Sudsington
Congrats to all those getting their VINs and taking delivery.

It's getting close, but my dates got pushed out a little. Was 5/27 - 6/14. Now 5/31 - 6/20. No VIN yet.

For those with Costa Mesa (Orange County) deliveries, I understand that the cars are delivered at a parking structure on Main St in Irvine since the Costa Mesa SC is so small.
Interesting. I have the same config, except 19" wheels. My current timeline is June 7-27. Ordered 4/20. Your delivery date gives me hope that it might show up early. 😊

Reactions: Greg007
It was roughly $800 total for me, but it was a finished garage with about 75' of conduit in an unfinished basement to get there from the breaker box.
I was told all those things are big factors in the parts and labor calculations. Plus, conduit pricing has climbed like crazy in the last 1-2 months.
Exact same situation. Wire prices were a big factor. My guy said if I waited it could drop in price. I said nah I’m impatient.

Ordered a LR blue/black/5/no tow in OH on 5/15. My estimate changed from 4-11 weeks to 6/17-6/30 this morning. It did that once already, about a week ago, and changed back by the weekend.

I think I’m OK waiting a bit longer. With the autosteer/follow distance limitations, removal of AEB/lane departure (which will raise my insurance rate and probably be difficult/impossible to get reduced later on), and general uncertainty around Tesla Vision, the value proposition has changed between my order date and today. I do hope the autopilot stuff all gets worked out in the next week or two, and those safety features return extremely quickly. I’ll be comfortable taking delivery once that happens.

Reactions: cbo111 and dsandhu
Lovin' the 180 that's starting to happen in this thread. What was just a few days ago: "Screw this! This is garbage, I can't take it anymore", has started to become: "Holy crap! Got my VIN! Greatest day of my freakin' life!!!" 🤣😂🤣😂

No judgement; I think it's great. True testament to how much we all want these cars 😁

WHAT A LETDOWN!!! vin matched at 10:56 pm. I call cred union, get tax and title info....

BAM. VIN GONE!!! it UN matched us at 8:39 am

called SA in Bloomington. (it should be noted, helpful guy. named Nick) apparently, the update caused a glitch that matched multiple people with one vin.

back to the continuous sadnap that is this thread. sorry for the false alarm lol

WHAT A LETDOWN!!! vin matched at 10:56 pm. I call cred union, get tax and title info....

called SA in Bloomington. (it should be noted, helpful guy. named Nick) apparently, the update caused a glitch that matched multiple people with one vin.

back to the continuous sadnap that is this thread. sorry for the false alarm lol
Ouch...sorry to hear that. I'm sure I will be waiting here a while with you.

Reactions: dsandhu and Peelz
Mine was $400, but I already had a conduit box installed. I also had one installed at my parent's house in Clovis, CA so I can charge when I visit - it was only $250 there.

I am looking at this issue also. Here is a possible idea, but not sure yet...

nice looking out! this seems simple

Yikes! I just rechecked mine, still gtg.