Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered Tesla Y at the end of April 2021. no VIN number yet and there is no way i can see Estimated time for delivery. Sales Advisor is not at all helpful. How can I find out more about my order. Has anyone faced similar issue?
Yeah, we all have. It's an opaque process and those of us who ordered in April are just stuck waiting. Try calling your local Service location rather than your SA, they might give you more insight, but you can never know whether it's the actual truth.

Reactions: dsandhu
So far on Reddit there are two people who said their passenger lumbar adjustment is gone (the OP and 1 responder).

Another person who recently took delivery said they do have it: “This is interesting because ours, vin 187xxx, built on 5/21 still has the lumbar support adjustment on both sides. Seems to be a luck of the draw. Very odd indeed.”

I didn’t have the vin clearly shown on my account until I was invited to a schedule the delivery window, which happened maybe 14 hours after the vin appeared in the source code of the page.
My date did get shifted by at least two days and they do seem to be undertaking in shenanigans (weird messages from SA, first saying the car isn’t there and now the latest is they ‘just have to resolve a few things’.
So who knows tbh. Hopefully I have a car by Friday.
my Vin appeared in source code on Thursday evening, till today I don’t have it in my account, nobody call me and tell that I have a VIN, also no messages about payment or delivery schedule. But when I placed order SA told me that I will be notified once VIN is received. Maybe they are too busy I don’t know

We also chose the Tasmanian floor matts. Real soft rubber, seems to be of long lasting quality with good flex, not the rigid or plastic feel... and a super price delivered when you compare.

These are going in our MY the moment we pick up!

That's good to hear. I like the softer rubber mats that grip, and was worried they'd be too hard and slippery.

The 3D Maxpider set was like $500 for the 9pcs - and a lot of comments said they were a bit slick - so sounds like I picked a winner. :)

My last thing to grab is a sunshade for the roof glass. We're taking the new Y on a long trip to Florida next month and I'm thinking we'd benefit from one. I've read most of them sag - have seen a few where people say they don't - but there are so many different manufacturers I have decision paralyzation.

Last edited:
Did you consider the Tesla All Weather mats vs Termanian?

I did consider those as well, but heard some not so great things about the earlier version - and quite frankly, Tesla is skimping on so many things lately (removing radar, passenger lumbar, and probably more we don't even know about yet) - so was worried their mats were going to be cheap, too. :)

My pickup in Mt. Kisco was pretty much flawless. Had absolutely no issues with vehicle (except I lost both of my car keys 5 hours later, DO NOT PUT THEM INTO YOUR BACK POCKET ALONG WITH YOUR PHONE AND THEN LATER, PULL YOUR PHONE OUT FORGETTING YOU HAD YOUR NEW KEYS THERE AS WELL!!!!!!!!!) UH, DUHHHHHHHHH!!!! Thank goodness for phone access.
What was the scene at MK? Lots of deliveries happening? Did you get any insight into how many cars they have stored offsite?