Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received VIN late 5/27. Two SA's said text to schedule should be received shortly. No text. EDD was switched to current day after VIN receipt, so I assume car is sitting at location ready for me to pick up if I can get it scheduled. Any insights?
Mine suggested same day-1st once I hit the button to accept radar stuff. Earliest delivery window was then the 2nd which was bumped to the 4th as a precaution because they didn’t have the car, according to the SA at the time. Weirdness.

Thank you to everyone sharing their delivery experiences, particularly those in Mt. KIsco. My delivery is scheduled there on Monday following VIN assignment on Friday. The staff there did accommodate my schedule that includes travel and work, so big kudos for that. I will say it was impossible to reach a person there all day Friday. I finally got an email response late in the day with the information I needed. I agree with the commentary that a high tech company like this should have these delivery systems far more advanced than they are.
My pickup in Mt. Kisco was pretty much flawless. Had absolutely no issues with vehicle (except I lost both of my car keys 5 hours later, DO NOT PUT THEM INTO YOUR BACK POCKET ALONG WITH YOUR PHONE AND THEN LATER, PULL YOUR PHONE OUT FORGETTING YOU HAD YOUR NEW KEYS THERE AS WELL!!!!!!!!!) UH, DUHHHHHHHHH!!!! Thank goodness for phone access.

Received VIN late 5/27. Two SA's said text to schedule should be received shortly. No text. EDD was switched to current day after VIN receipt, so I assume car is sitting at location ready for me to pick up if I can get it scheduled. Any insights?
Ugh! Same thing happened to me and I’m still waiting for the text. SAs don’t want to do anything to help, it seems. Not sure if it’s that they can’t, or just don’t want to, but the wait and lack of transparency is not only frustrating but infuriating.

My pickup in Mt. Kisco was pretty much flawless. Had absolutely no issues with vehicle (except I lost both of my car keys 5 hours later, DO NOT PUT THEM INTO YOUR BACK POCKET ALONG WITH YOUR PHONE AND THEN LATER, PULL YOUR PHONE OUT FORGETTING YOU HAD YOUR NEW KEYS THERE AS WELL!!!!!!!!!) UH, DUHHHHHHHHH!!!! Thank goodness for phone access.
Glad to hear it went smoothly. I am getting my model y next Sunday in kisco. How was the experience getting the car? What was your config?

The only upshot of waiting in line for my order to get a VIN, is that everyone is helping to train AP so maybe when I take delivery it'll be better :)
Hi all
I just signed up and created account but been watching this thread for a while.

Ordered MYL white on 5/1 but changed my order 5/12 to MYP. The dates have been changing nearly every day. Yesterday my EDD 6/1-6/13 but today has gone all the way up to 3-5 weeks. Do any of you know by experience if the MYP’s models tend to come sooner? And if they generally have less quality control issues on delivery?
MYP models ship out sooner as they make more money and also MYP are first to test new additions as new headlamps.

Dfw with vin of 195xxx. Estimated delivery of 6/15-6/18. They said it’s at the factory with delivery to SC around or just before 6/15. We’ll see if it improves since I’ll be out of town on 6/17-6/20. Would suck to get pushed to the back of the queue since I’m about to sell my current car.

Drove by the Plano SC the other day and they had a bunch of LR in red, blue and gray. Didn’t see any MYP and not much white or black. Looked like they’d been rolling them out as fast as they could.

I’m a MYP red/black, no fsd, no tow hitch, 5 seat. What are people using the tow hitch for?
Tow hitch is good for a real bike rack. The one you can get on top is not great.

South Florida checking in! Although I’m not sure why I’m even giving this any type of entertainment I only ordered on May 26. But I’ve been lurking in this forum for three weeks. My husband thinks I’m crazy but hey you guys definitely make me feel completely normal. Had an EDD yesterday go from 3-13 weeks to June 13-June 30th now today it went back to 3-13. I guess I will just have to relax and keep up to date with you guys! I already ordered some 20 inch gloss gold Vossens and the weather mats and some interior lights I saw on Amazon. I’m soo damn excited lol.
Config: MDY DEEP BLUE METALLIC LR BLACK INTERIOR NO TOW / NO FSD 5 SEATER
I saw so many fluctuations in dates, all across the internet, I decided to chill and let it happen. Have the same configuration as you. Ordered 5/10 picking up 6/3. Hang in there. Ignore the noise.

Reactions: Sjf03 and elguapo
Ugh! Same thing happened to me and I’m still waiting for the text. SAs don’t want to do anything to help, it seems. Not sure if it’s that they can’t, or just don’t want to, but the wait and lack of transparency is not only frustrating but infuriating.
I think thee is an issue with the people out here. I drove from Tucson to the DC yesterday and got there at 5:03 the place was deserted. Went over to Kierland and talked to someone who showed me the screen that said my VIN assignment would be 6/23 with delivery of 6/25. My account was showing June 1-16 now 3-13 weeks. Seems either they lie (might be part of the job) or are just super clueless

I think thee is an issue with the people out here. I drove from Tucson to the DC yesterday and got there at 5:03 the place was deserted. Went over to Kierland and talked to someone who showed me the screen that said my VIN assignment would be 6/23 with delivery of 6/25. My account was showing June 1-16 now 3-13 weeks. Seems either they lie (might be part of the job) or are just super clueless
I bet the theory that their sole job is to manage customer’s expectations (read “lie”) is exactly what’s happening.

The latest thing I got from them is that to transfer a personalized license plate, I have to first wait for them to get a regular plate and then go do the personalization transfer myself at DMV.

Unreal. Why do I pay Tesla a fee for them to do the registration and plate paperwork, but they can’t do what is actually needed? They’ll do only the bare minimum effort.

As I just wrong on an email yo SA, I can’t believe a company like Tesla can do business in such an arrogant manner, with such disdain for their customers.

Reactions: dsandhu
Interested in knowing this as well. My previous car did not have lumbar support for passenger and I was specifically looking for cars which have same level of comfort for passengers as it had for drivers. For me this is a dealbreaker and it is really shitty of tesla to make us wait for months and then remove features with 0 notice

Those look pretty cool! I had a tough time decided what to buy for mats - watching YouTube videos from the usual Tesla suspects didn't help because you can tell a lot of them were sponsored. I was fluctuating back and forth between the 3D Maxpider and Tesmanian and settled on Tesmanian.
Did you consider the Tesla All Weather mats vs Termanian?