Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So decided to go in person to the Burbank delivery center today to try to get some more answers, and walked out with a free Tesla!

45E8118D-70B2-4783-BE72-9946F8508B66.jpeg

(Thanks for the free desk ornament Dominic. Wish it was a Blue Y that was... not 1/43rd scale.)

I can't agree with any of that. They are employees of Tesla, holding a Sales Associate position and we are the customers (paying a sh**ton I might add) and we are "owed" something, the truth, good or bad (and to be treated decently at least..). If they don't know, say it, don't lie about it (which I was 4 weeks in a row). How they're paid is not my concern, it's theirs and Tesla. I expect excellent customer and they (in my opinion) have lacked this completely (not all, some were great). As far as the end of quarter, I can partially agree with you, it worked out that way for me but I've been sitting here watching people that ordered way after me (many in May) take delivery over the last couple of weeks. Some of those I'm sure were either rejected or the customer pulled out at the last moment but not all. If I learned anything over the last couple of months, no one knows the Tesla process, not even the employees. I've said it before and I'll say it again, competition is coming and Tesla better tighten this sh** up or they will sink...
Absolutely!

Reactions: casey1202
My date range got pushed back by one day this morning, then pushed forward by two days this afternoon. Net effect is that my current dates (Jun9-15) are one day sooner than they were yesterday. I'll do some of the financial prep tomorrow. The wall charger arrived today, and I have an electrician installing it on Thursday. Assuming no surprises, I have another week or two to wait.