Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A lot of local PA/NJ/DE info. I’ll post more info in the PA Waiting Room thread.

Apparently most non-Tesla shops now have lifts that do not need the jack pucks. Said if they need a jack puck, then you probably shouldn’t go there.

Also anyone can remote start your car if they log into your account if your phone died and you didn’t have a key card on you. You have 2 minutes to get in the car after the remote start. Not sure how many pay phones are out there but you get the idea.
This is partially true. You cannot access your car from the internet. So someone would have to download the app and log in with your info. In that case, yes, anyone could remote start for you.

Nope. I don't think the demo includes FSD either though. I'm pretty sure after they put the demo up for sale they turn it off so you have to buy it again. As far as I can tell, it's my exact specs.
The screenshot shows FSD. It can be unselected after ordering to remove the $10k. They don't turn it off if you buy a demo with FSD, those are cars purchased through third parties.

Went by the Charlotte SC yesterday where I am planning to take delivery. They only had a handful of Ys so I assume they have done a ton of deliveries recently. The worst part was they had my exact configuration there 😭 Always hurts more when you see your exact car there waiting for someone else to pick up 😁. He unsurprisingly said the usual - Tesla will deliver as many as possible by end of Q2 so there is still a chance, but my dates are still the same. Either way it is always good to talk to a SA in person to make sure everything is good in my profile. He said now they would just ask for my patience and they were working hard to get as many cars out as possible as quickly as possible. Nice guys for sure.

The screenshot shows FSD. It can be unselected after ordering to remove the $10k. They don't turn it off if you buy a demo with FSD, those are cars purchased through third parties.

The one you posted does have FSD - it is listed in the spec and adds $10k to the price.

That demo includes FSD and the base price of the Y has increased $1,500 in the last 8 weeks or so.
Thanks for setting me straight, that makes a lot of sense. I'm still not sure if I want to hop on a plane to Boston.

Nope. I don't think the demo includes FSD either though. I'm pretty sure after they put the demo up for sale they turn it off so you have to buy it again. As far as I can tell, it's my exact specs.
No, the demo had FSD included, please look again at what you posted. Now, you can remove FSD if you don't want it included with the vehicle upon ordering.

Picked up my MY yesterday. A few minor things wrong, there was dirt on the white seats, a lot of the tape around the glass roof was left along with stickers on all the seats, which were taken care of before I left. Overall panel gaps were really solid and significantly better than my Honda Accord I was trading in. I have a couple small things I made a service appt for (my glovebox is sticking for some reason, the passenger headlight is ever so slightly misaligned, and there is a little gap around both side camera modules (it might be normal since both are the same)) but overall pretty pleased considering some of the horror stories I’ve heard in the past about Tesla.

Picked up my MY yesterday. A few minor things wrong, there was dirt on the white seats, a lot of the tape around the glass roof was left along with stickers on all the seats, which were taken care of before I left. Overall panel gaps were really solid and significantly better than my Honda Accord I was trading in. I have a couple small things I made a service appt for (my glovebox is sticking for some reason, the passenger headlight is ever so slightly misaligned, and there is a little gap around both side camera modules (it might be normal since both are the same)) but overall pretty pleased considering some of the horror stories I’ve heard in the past about Tesla.
I've actually noticed that on every MY I've seen. My moms had it so I walked around the lot to look at the other cars and they were all identical. I don't know WHY its there. It wasn't on my S or my 3 so I don't know if its an issue that they need to push them out to get better view for the camera? maybe? Seems like if that was the case though they could have adjusted the fender design to account for it... Its one of those annoying things that I will always see but no one else will LOL