Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today’s update:

Spokane, WA ordered June 3rd
MYP White/Black, 5 Seat, No FSD, No Tow
Estimated Delivery: June 25 - June 30 (Moving back 1 day at a time 23rd,24th,25th had the September glitch as well.
How can our EDD’s be so close but still no VIN?? We need to time to get the insurance setup and and try to accommodate the devliery appointment window into planning! Gah!!

I took delivery MSM MYP yesterday. . ❤️ Ordered 4\12. I found one dust nib, otherwise perfect.

Advice to those still waiting. 1. Walk away, forget it, and have a happy surprise “schedule delivery” text . If you’re reading this, I assume that’s not going to be you either. Proceed. 2. It seems like there’s endless MY you tube content. There isn’t pace yourself. I was scraping the bottom of the barrel the last month. 3. Don’t let the negative opinions and experiences on the web and other places cloud your perspective. Your SA isn’t an idiot trying to fleece you. They’re doing the best with limited information. 4. On delivery day; relax. You have 100 miles/24 hrs to report issues. The primary urgency is to find dents/dings/scratches, Or other things that you could do driving home. Manufacturing issues i.e panel gaps, alignment are from the factory and can be reported and fixed later. To be clear inspect your car. You just don’t need to have a micrometer. 5. Accesories - a. Don’t order too soon. Dash from RPM I ordered early on in waiting, has to be modified because Tesla changed dash on 4/10. (More at end) b. You tube personalities are hawking things for $. Some of it is complete garbage, and a waste of money. 6. TMC is a good resource, and helps pass the time. After 733 pages on this thread, it’s time to separate it into its component parts. For instance lots of info on the DCU credit union, which has zero to do with current delivery dates.
Best of luck all , going for a drive.

Dash change- Basically the plastic end caps have been incorporated into the main dash.

Attachments

• 82451511-1A4C-400B-9E74-8D9ECA56DE08.jpeg
    82451511-1A4C-400B-9E74-8D9ECA56DE08.jpeg
    504.2 KB · Views: 83
  • EB14AFCD-1703-4935-ABAD-442A6B3DA748.jpeg
    EB14AFCD-1703-4935-ABAD-442A6B3DA748.jpeg
    367.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 1624332098905.png
    1624332098905.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 59
I took delivery MSM MYP yesterday. . ❤️ Ordered 4\12. I found one dust nib, otherwise perfect.

Advice to those still waiting. 1. Walk away, forget it, and have a happy surprise “schedule delivery” text . If you’re reading this, I assume that’s not going to be you either. Proceed. 2. It seems like there’s endless MY you tube content. There isn’t pace yourself. I was scraping the bottom of the barrel the last month. 3. Don’t let the negative opinions and experiences on the web and other places cloud your perspective. Your SA isn’t an idiot trying to fleece you. They’re doing the best with limited information. 4. On delivery day; relax. You have 100 miles/24 hrs to report issues. The primary urgency is to find dents/dings/scratches, Or other things that you could do driving home. Manufacturing issues i.e panel gaps, alignment are from the factory and can be reported and fixed later. To be clear inspect your car. You just don’t need to have a micrometer. 5. Accesories - a. Don’t order too soon. Dash from RPM I ordered early on in waiting, has to be modified because Tesla changed dash on 4/10. (More at end) b. You tube personalities are hawking things for $. Some of it is complete garbage, and a waste of money. 6. TMC is a good resource, and helps pass the time. After 733 pages on this thread, it’s time to separate it into its component parts. For instance lots of info on the DCU credit union, which has zero to do with current delivery dates.
Best of luck all , going for a drive.

Dash change- Basically the plastic end caps have been incorporated into the main dash.
great advice

Indeed! But I am glad someone out there is getting deliveries.

My impatience is being soothed by staring at exact spec MY in the car park I am in, 188 VIN 🤤. They look even better in the wild
Same, i'm glad to see movement in my ED indicating my order hasn't fallen through the cracks. In the last 3 weeks 7 of my neighbors have taken delivery of their MY's and a few of them have the same config as mine so we will definitely have a black/ black MY mafia here soon when mine arrives. haha. Plus my neighbors have been great, letting me drive theirs to get a feel for it for when it arrives and to hear their real world experiences so far.

You always have to pay first before they actually hand the car over to you, the question is pay before what, what is the payment required for other than giving you the car? Can they not bring the car into Texas if it's not paid first? Tesla gets payment from the bank for most of the amount (unless you're buying it cash), and the loan does not start till you accept delivery, so technically they're not paid by the bank either until you accept delivery.

I remb in CA they had my registration at pickup. I can't remb if they processed it once I handed them over the check or not, but there was a waiting period after I gave them the check, maybe 15-20 minutes. It is possible that they are not able to do this in TX, or something like that with paperwork that needs to be prepared ahead of time. I would like to know the details tho.
3rd party finance sent me their portion via physical check 2 weeks ago. The loan is technically started although no payment needed first 90 days. I can see interest accruing when I login to the account.
Tesla said they will cancel my delivery appointment for me to pickup car at local DFW SC if car wasn’t paid in full prior to my appointment date. Car is supposedly already at the local SC. I sent them down payment (significant $$, 50% purchase price) yesterday through the Tesla account. Did not use Plaid, entered my bank account & routing info manually. As soon as I’m back in town tomorrow, I will sign the DCU 3rd party check and priority overnight it to Tesla CA address. Email them a picture & provide tracking number. That according to SA is how it’s done in TX. A couple of folks here and on FB groups have verified that’s indeed the case for TX.

Received my VIN yesterday evening 217XXX, ordered and finalized 6/10, MYLR 7 seater with FSD and in SoCal. I suspect FSD + being in SoCal pushed it up in the queue for the end of the quarter push.
Yes, it seems that the FSD/California combo is getting prioritized. I ordered 6/5 and have no VIN yet. EDD is now June 27-30, not sure that's going to happen.

Reactions: moe0059
You are assuming that an event occurred that should have triggered Sentry, but it wasn't. And TBH, I'm not sure if it was actually vibration that triggered Sentry vs. the camera system - reviewing the footage only shows vehicles passing closely.
You're right. I should have said your report is consistent with Sentry Mode being broken. Thanks for the correction.

The point I was trying to make is that this bug is insidious and tricky to detect because you can enable Sentry Mode, it says that it's enabled and some things, such as vibrations, still trigger it yet there are no triggers coming from the cameras. Unless you already know for sure, I recommend you perform a test like the one I suggested previously so you know for sure if the cameras are triggering events.