Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aw man bad news....

Tesla SC just called and apparently there was a derailment on the train in WY....
So my Friday pickup at 10 is going to be delayed until Saturday afternoon..

the only problem was I had a PPF appointment immediately after delivery pickup and now that will be delayed. *facepalm*
I was going to reply calling bullshit on Tesla's excuse for the delivery delay. Before doing that I checked and easily found news articles on the derailment. I hang my head in shame. 😳

There are still 22 Ys in inventory. While not a super easy process, it’s faster than custom. I had been waiting since April and was lucky enough to find an inventory car about 3 weeks ago when they dumped 225 on the market one night. Keep watching for them and if you whine enough, Tesla just may honor your original price too… ;-)

Either way, hang in there. Totally worth it and while in the moment the wait is horrendous, you forget about it with Teslamnesia immediately after you begin driving it.

What's your VIN bro, WHAT'S YOUR VIN? 😂😂😂 Gonna miss you 😎 Will expect some spiffy pics and a decent deliv writeup too 😉
207! ROFL I'm sure ill still be lurking around here afterwards just maybe not 24/7 🤪 Looking forward to an amazing photo shoot with before and after shots of the PPF/Ceramic/Tint (which I need to schedule now)

There are still 22 Ys in inventory. While not a super easy process, it’s faster than custom. I had been waiting since April and was lucky enough to find an inventory car about 3 weeks ago when they dumped 225 on the market one night. Keep watching for them and if you whine enough, Tesla just may honor your original price too… ;-)

Either way, hang in there. Totally worth it and while in the moment the wait is horrendous, you forget about it with Teslamnesia immediately after you begin driving it.
and all are performance models! Crazy how many P's are out there!

when did you initially order?
June 3rd we put the 100$ down finalized profile 3rd or 4th. ETA at time of purchase was 1-10 weeks. Majority of the ETA's were June 19-30th and narrowed daily. Now that we have VIN its asking for final payment prior to delivery as well as an estimated delivery currently at 1-10 Weeks. So I am not sure what the next part of the process will look like. Perhaps this is the FINAL BOSS we finally took down the blue mini boss. lol

Oh and my VIN before I get asked is also a 215XXX MYP White/Black No Tow No FSD

June 3rd we put the 100$ down finalized profile 3rd or 4th. ETA at time of purchase was 1-10 weeks. Majority of the ETA's were June 19-30th and narrowed daily. Now that we have VIN its asking for final payment prior to delivery as well as an estimated delivery currently at 1-10 Weeks. So I am not sure what the next part of the process will look like. Perhaps this is the FINAL BOSS we finally took down the blue mini boss. lol

Oh and my VIN before I get asked is also a 215XXX MYP White/Black No Tow No FSD
thats crazy i ordered near the same date as you and im stuck in damn august-september

Yes, it seems that the FSD/California combo is getting prioritized. I ordered 6/5 and have no VIN yet. EDD is now June 27-30, not sure that's going to happen.
Same here @GregalseT , I ordered my MYP 6/2 and my window keeps narrowing like yours these past few days. Was June 26-30 for a week and today went to 27-30. I just don't see it coming during that time. I'm assuming its a generic catch for any last minute cancels for our area for the end of quarter push. Spoke with two agents over the phone who both said on their end its looking to be early July for me. Best of Luck!

EDD and VIN disappeared this afternoon. Called SA and was told since it wouldn't be delivered in time that's why I was unmatched:rolleyes: I'm assuming delivered on time means by the end of the quarter--their schedule, not mine. September is the new EDD, but was told I'm at the top of the list for a match. I will believe it when I see it...
That happened to me yesterday- I’m direct from factory so 🤷‍♀️ Still no VIN- SA was out said to reach out to store- store is not answering or returning calls.

Reactions: und2000
Does anyone know why/how it can take over 7 days for an inventory MYP to be transported from Salt Lake City to Phoenix? Trying to understand their logistics cause I'm truly interested
For my two 2004 VW Golf R32's I flew to California both times to purchase. 1st guy worked for space x lived in LA area got a amazing tour super rad. 2nd guy lived near San Fran. I love a road trip if I were settling for a Demo model I would book a flight personally. I am weird like that though. The drive from SLC to Phoenix while long is a really fun drive.

• Love
Reactions: Yankees
I went to the bank and had them wire the full payment for my demo MYLR blue/white 19" to be delivered to my house. While I was there I asked the teller if they knew of a good electrician. She recommended her neighbor. I called up his company and he is planning to come out tomorrow to take a look at installing a 14-50 outlet near my driveway. I live in a small town so a lot of things get done by word of mouth like this. I've been in touch with a contractor for about a month but one month is a like a nano-second in contractor time.

My current options are charging with 120 via a long extension cord running out a window or using one of the two ChargePoint stations downtown at the Visitor Center. The nearest SuperCharger is a max 150kW station over 50 miles away.

Don‘t got a dryer outlet (14-30) you can use? Mine is right next to my garage, I bought a splitter and it works pretty good. I’ll get a 14-50 probably at some point but so far I don’t see the need.

Reactions: BitJam