Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else notice the images on your order page have changed?

Mine now shows more detail of the interior.

OLD:
View attachment 680494

NEW:
View attachment 680495
Funny. You are right. I have two orders currently (don’t ask, I’m stupid) but only one is updated??? The image below is a single image showing both orders. One image is much smaller as well.

B7EB599E-5515-4631-A423-B367EC3A6D2B.jpeg

1) Thats just a flaw of the seat design. It pissed me off so I ordered some fuzzy seat belt cushions off Amazon that are thick enough they stop the seatbelt from sliding around the edge of the seat. Fully reclining the seat backs help as well.
2) I would get them to fix that for sure.
3) I had it too. It won’t cause the roof to come off it’s some tape stuck to the headliner from shipping. You can get them to get it off. I just used some tweezers to grasp it and pull it off.
6) Try pushing down on them, it could be the panels are just not snapped in place.
Thank you! I agree that the seat issue is the most prominent

Thanks for the tip! I've flipped through tons of pages but never saw anything on this, will dig in! I'm a music composer and at least in this world, OG means original haha but thanks again!
Do stick around though! Especially here on the Current Delivery Times thread. It’s very active and there’s actually some good info passed around. For instance like @elguapo mentioned, EV-Tesla is a great place to find inventory cars. Much easier than clicking around the crap Tesla website. Now that’s an actual hack there for you 😉

I did watch your video too, by the way. Interested to see how your mods turn out. But it would be remiss of me to not try to convince you to ditch the wheel spacers. For the sake of your brand new car, please don’t do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: und2000
Hi folks! Electricians were here today starting work on installing a charger in my driveway. Woot! With any luck they will get the rest of the parts they need and then finish the charger using my current 100A service sometime next week. Then at some later date, after they get a blessing from the power company, they plan to increase my service to 200A so I can install central air and generally have things work in the house when I'm charging the car.

In other news, an SA asked me to write down a list of all of the problems I had with the purchase of my car and email it to their central order support. I didn't want to bog down this thread with it so I posted it over here:

A series of unfortunate events led to a negative playing experience buying a Tesla

It is VERY long. TL;DR: it ends with:

Yes, I want to see Tesla succeed. Yes, I want to see humans land on Mars. But if the price for this is that you need to stop treating your fellow human beings with decency and respect then the cost is too high.
Oh man. Thanks for writing that up. I read the feedback too. Your experience is so much worse than I thought. Much more than just the four hour late, confused and impatient delivery driver that can’t figure out the difference between a Walmart and an Albertsons. Sorry you had such a terrible experience.

Do stick around though! Especially here on the Current Delivery Times thread. It’s very active and there’s actually some good info passed around. For instance like @elguapo mentioned, EV-Tesla is a great place to find inventory cars. Much easier than clicking around the crap Tesla website. Now that’s an actual hack there for you 😉

I did watch your video too, by the way. Interested to see how your mods turn out. But it would be remiss of me to not try to convince you to ditch the wheel spacers. For the sake of your brand new car, please don’t do it.

Wheel spacers on such a nice tight ride?! One that’s brand new?! 😱 😳 what teh horror!!!

Hi folks! Electricians were here today starting work on installing a charger in my driveway. Woot! With any luck they will get the rest of the parts they need and then finish the charger using my current 100A service sometime next week. Then at some later date, after they get a blessing from the power company, they plan to increase my service to 200A so I can install central air and generally have things work in the house when I'm charging the car.

In other news, an SA asked me to write down a list of all of the problems I had with the purchase of my car and email it to their central order support. I didn't want to bog down this thread with it so I posted it over here:

A series of unfortunate events led to a negative playing experience buying a Tesla

It is VERY long. TL;DR: it ends with:

Yes, I want to see Tesla succeed. Yes, I want to see humans land on Mars. But if the price for this is that you need to stop treating your fellow human beings with decency and respect then the cost is too high.

That’s a horrible experience. Sorry you had to go through that. Have read several posts here about delivery companies not giving a sh1t. They must be nickel and diming them too. Shows you that the whole Tesla sales management department is rotten. So damn arrogant.

Not going anywhere! Appreciate the watch! Already did the wheel spacers though haha, wanted them to be flush for a bit of a wider stance! Actually spent all weekend installing everything. Calipers came out amazing, 35% tint tomorrow and 1” lowering springs on Wednesday. Wheel spacers at least until I order some 20” wheels from T Sportline but the ones I want are backordered until October. They sell them with the staggered rears which is awesome. Just uploaded two videos, one on the NeoCharge which is a cool Smart Splitter for charging from a 220 outlet with another appliance and another on removing the badges and switching it to the Tesla letters. I’ve filmed everything along the way so will get them all edited and uploaded but here’s a quick shot of the calipers after paint and decal!

Attachments

• 86DC9474-B769-47C4-B0CA-9371709A4503.jpeg
    86DC9474-B769-47C4-B0CA-9371709A4503.jpeg
    525.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 56D3251D-55A6-49EE-8A72-35B5F39A0842.jpeg
    56D3251D-55A6-49EE-8A72-35B5F39A0842.jpeg
    564.4 KB · Views: 66
Alright I am going to move my mods over to this thread so we can keep this to delivery times!

You don't think that is a picture of a slightly updated MY do you? Do the headlights look different to anyone else?
Maybe? I wonder if the newer image correlates to some change or update they're making to the cars or if they're just refreshing the images. Keep us updated @OCJeff if your white order also changes.
Funny. You are right. I have two orders currently (don’t ask, I’m stupid) but only one is updated??? The image below is a single image showing both orders. One image is much smaller as well.

View attachment 680499

You can see the difference in the headlights between the performance and the LR in the images now. Either the updated highlights are officially performance exclusive now or they are just trying to “better” communicate the difference because they get the question all the time.
Mine is still the same... Was the white one an actual P order? Wonder if they have only done some colors so far?
Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 7.05.50 AM.png