Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s not going to get pushed that far
There are some people with mid-April orders and late September EDDs, so 5+ months is definitely possible.

I ordered 5/15 and have started the “move by 1 day every day” game again. Yesterday was 7/20-8/9, today is 7/21-8/9. It did that before (in June) and then jumped to September when we ran out of days to push back.

My EDD has been holding consistent at 8/15 - 9/4 for a June 13th order. MYLR, white on white, induction wheels, no tow hitch, FSD.
Last change in EDD was 7/1. 8/15 is exactly 9 weeks from my order date.
And today my EDD finally moved in the right direction. This morning it says 8/8 - 8/28.
I guess that's good new until tomorrow when it changes to September.........:rolleyes:

Reactions: cancoi
There are some people with mid-April orders and late September EDDs, so 5+ months is definitely possible.

I ordered 5/15 and have started the “move by 1 day every day” game again. Yesterday was 7/20-8/9, today is 7/21-8/9. It did that before (in June) and then jumped to September when we ran out of days to push back.
I also ordered 5/15. The last week or two was stable at 7/22-8/10, but jumped to Sept today.

Reactions: EVHokie07

I doubt there are very many April orders that didn’t get theirs vast majority did. Location has got to be a big factor.

Shockingly enough my EDD actually moved UP a few weeks from early-mid august into late July. That’s a first for me as it always seems to be pushed back. Lol

Last edited:
This morning the EDD moved up July 20 to Aug 09, I know this means nothing but a little part of me wants to believe. To keep me occupied I scheduled a test drive this weekend and my original SC has no Model Y's and only M3 Performance for test drive. Had to schedule it at a different location.

Reactions: QueenBeez
I doubt there are very many April orders that didn’t get theirs vast majority did. Location has got to be a big factor.

Shockingly enough my EDD actually moved UP a few weeks from early-mid august into late July. That’s a first for me as it always seems to be pushed back. Lol
Probably not a ton of April orders still pending, but some have been posting here so it’s definitely a non-zero quantity.

I ordered on 06/02, my EDD just moved up by a week today to 07/28 - 08/17. Last week my SA told me not to worry about those data as they are not super accurate. He expect me to have my MY by early August.
I am in NJ, ordered the base MY.

This morning the EDD moved up July 20 to Aug 09, I know this means nothing but a little part of me wants to believe. To keep me occupied I scheduled a test drive this weekend and my original SC has no Model Y's and only M3 Performance for test drive. Had to schedule it at a different location.
I purposely avoided checking my EDD for the past two days and was surprised to see it moved from 8/9-29 to 7/29-8/19.

I think I'll avoid checking for four days now and see if I can get an even sooner EDD. I know the EDD means nothing...I'm just playing the game. :p

MYLR | MSM/Black | 5 seater | 19" | no tow | no FSD | Ordered 6/11 | EDD: 7/29 - 8/19 | no VIN

I purposely avoided checking my EDD for the past two days and was surprised to see it moved from 8/9-29 to 7/29-8/19.

I think I'll avoid checking for four days now and see if I can get an even sooner EDD. I know the EDD means nothing...I'm just playing the game. :p

MYLR | MSM/Black | 5 seater | 19" | no tow | no FSD | Ordered 6/11 | EDD: 7/29 - 8/19 | no VIN
I check every day every chance I get. Need to learn from you to be patient 🤣