Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's awesome...might moved up a few days as well.
Went from 23 to 29th to now 20th to 26th
I wish the front end of my EDD would slide up! I dont know what i am gonna do if they set my delivery for the 24th… i may need to hire an impersonator to take delivery of the car for me. I CAN NOT loose it and go back in line

I can report that in the case of my car, the journey from manufacture to it`s arrival in Pittsburgh was just 10 days. On June 24 the car was sitting in the SC lot after its arrival via truck from Chicago (SA tracked it in Chicago the day before). The car still had the windshield bar code sticker on it, clearly stating its manufacture date of 6/14. These days, it is somewhat hard to believe that cars sit in a Fremont lot for any length of time. Time is money, and the delivery logistics team there certainly understands that an asset sitting in a parking lot is doing thm no good. My bet is that for many of those waiting for a car they just havent been made yet. It seems plausible that after the end of quarter, the factory went into a shutdown to allow maintenance. I think that i read that somewhere too.

Here in Pittsburgh, i drove through the Wexford SC parking lot on the way home from the groocery last night. The lot was completely empty of cars waiting for delivery.. Havent seen that in months. I wonder if they have demo cars yet, as it seemed like they were sold off at the end of quarter.
I would have thought the exact same thing esp. Considering the backlog of orders. But after a week of having a VIN and an EDD of September i called and spoke to an SA at the SC who was able to look up the production schedule and see that it had completed production and was not yet loaded onto transport. Ergo, it was sitting on a lot somewhere waiting. He was as perplexed as i was and created a case for the logistics team. Ironically, it was i think 3 days later when i got the update from my SA saying it was scheduled to leave Fremont on the 11th so that means it was sitting post production for well over a week before its loaded up and shipped out (assuming it doesn’t leave any earlier or later).

Reactions: PatrickTM
I wish the front end of my EDD would slide up! I dont know what i am gonna do if they set my delivery for the 24th… i may need to hire an impersonator to take delivery of the car for me. I CAN NOT loose it and go back in line
OH !
So all of you people sharing changed EDDs inspired me to refresh again and it just changed to 21-27… so longer window again but I’m OK as long as the front end keeps pushing earlier LOL. 🤞 that its getting out of freemont before the 11th 🙏

Back to just 7-11 weeks for me today... Drove by the local SC last night just to take a peek at what I'm waiting for and NOT A SINGLE car of any model on the lot that didn't have a customers plate on it. Pretty depressing.

Last edited:
Checked this morning... EDD updated to 9/03 - 9/30 ... It'll get here sometime but it doesn't stop it from feeling soul crushing. Our original 4-12 weeks ends at the end of this month. SA Still hasn't gotten back to me either of the times they have been "priority" pinged. If we don't have a car by the end of quarter we're canceling our order.

Probably not a ton of April orders still pending, but some have been posting here so it’s definitely a non-zero quantity.
I ordered 4/21… I’m in Reno, so the factory is not far. Today was the first promising move I’ve seen in a month. Went from July 15-Aug 4 to July 12-July 30. I’ve been around enough to know I could still get F’d at any moment with a September delivery. If you ordered in June or even Late May I wouldn’t be holding my breath for anything anytime soon.

First time poster from Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Ordered MYLR / white / black interior / 5 seats / 19” Gemini / no tow / no FSD

Placed order 7/7 with original EDD 8/21-9/20.

Changed this morning: EDD of 9/10-9/30

I consider myself a patient person…*sigh*…we’ll see how well that serves me.
LOL i think the only way to remain truly sane even for those of us that thought we were patient is to block your browser from accessing this or any other forum site and the Tesla account page ROFL.. and just forget you even ordered the car until they call you to schedule the delivery appointment HAHAHAHA

I’m still EDD September but we have family reunion Jul 24-29 as well. I gave my SA a head’s up on this (which makes me wonder why my EDD hasn’t moved) but I would flip if I lost my place in line…

Reactions: PatrickTM
LOL i think the only way to remain truly sane even for those of us that thought we were patient is to block your browser from accessing this or any other forum site and the Tesla account page ROFL.. and just forget you even ordered the car until they call you to schedule the delivery appointment HAHAHAHA
LOL, duly noted!

“…what car?”

I ordered 4/21… I’m in Reno, so the factory is not far. Today was the first promising move I’ve seen in a month. Went from July 15-Aug 4 to July 12-July 30. I’ve been around enough to know I could still get F’d at any moment with a September delivery. If you ordered in June or even Late May I wouldn’t be holding my breath for anything anytime soon.
Same boat. Had been stuck between July 14 - Aug 3 for almost a week and expected no change again today (believing Fremont basically took this week off). Surprised to see EDD refreshed to July 12 - 29. What a great way to start off the morning, but Ialso know it’s foolish to get my hopes up. July 12 probably isn’t happening considering we don’t have a VIN yet.

On a side note, I ordered 5/9 and my account page has never updated more than once a day, typically in the morning. I check maybe five times a day and it only ever updates once per morning.