Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought about that, i am not terribly worried about it though as the 7 day return policy is still in effect so if i really have any issues with it i can just return it. I have to hope though, that my SA at this point would make sure that the car is well inspected before they deliver it so any issues would either get addressed and delivery delayed or noted so that i can just make an apt to have them addressed.
They were really good about fixing the issues my dad found with my Mom’s MY when she took delivery
I think the 7 day return policy is gone now.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Oh i am well within that range. We only live about ~25 min away so its probably less than 10 miles

I had to ask them while I was there because I literally live 29 point something miles away from the distribution center.

But he could have been lying to me since he also said I would have a car before June 25th. And definitely before the end of the quarter. Ha!

I had to ask them while I was there because I literally live 29 point something miles away from the distribution center.

But he could have been lying to me since he also said I would have a car before June 25th. And definitely before the end of the quarter. Ha!
I wonder if it’s a regional thing. I was told that I had to be within 35 miles and then I could choose home delivery.

I wonder if it’s a regional thing. I was told that I had to be within 35 miles and then I could choose home delivery.
Maybe its just me but it sounds completely backwards… like if i lived close why would i want home delivery, i would think that is something that people who live far from a DC would be eligible for and interested in but what do i know ROFL

Maybe its just me but it sounds completely backwards… like if i lived close why would i want home delivery, i would think that is something that people who live far from a DC would be eligible for and interested in but what do i know ROFL
I basically had the same question. I don’t understand why if I lived close I would want home delivery. I live 24 miles from where my SC is and I’m going to choose home delivery just so I don’t have to drive it over there and pick it up and then worry about getting rock chips or scuffs on my rim on the drive home before I get everything put on to protect it.

Ordered May 21st, completed profile May 24th

MYLR, White, White interior, 20” inductions, no FSD. Located in Las Vegas. Latest EDD - 8/11 - 8/31

A 3 part story 🙂😐🙁

BC1F215A-575D-4540-8355-43E4B067CA76.jpeg

Mostly around personal vs. bank checks for the down payment, or making the ACH payment at the pickup appointment. It seems like all of those are viable options, but not at every location or with every delivery, so I assume there’s some location-specific preference for making payment at time of delivery and not before.
Oooh yes, for sure its SC/State specific. I plan on just doing the ACH/Plaid when i take delivery

Saw this on reddit and twitter. If this is true all the wait and delays are forgiven if we get the 4680 cells lol. Also called the Somerset showroom, and had a great chat with Mike there. Wouldn't give the date they have but said it looks closer to sept than not. At least it's something more than I had. Also asked him if it would be quicker to pick up in Ohio instead of Michigan and he told me that that isn't as big a factor as we're more just waiting for Fremont to make our car. He did mention something about deliveries being easier in Michigan but I think that was more in relation to them sitting in Ohio only if they haven't been funded yet. Which from what I understand they need to be paid for before they get into the state... I'm not sure on this tbh because I've heard conflicting things about how Michigan deliveries work.

Put me down for the shift in the wrong direction. Woke up and my ED changed to 8/10-8/30 from 8/3-8/23.

Instantly I opened up TMC on my phone and started scrolling through the replies here since last night and can see a lot of people got pushed back a lot further even though their order was around the same time as mine or before... this seems a little rediculous.

Welcome to the psychological warfare everyone.
In my selfishness , I am glad your date got pushed. I would have been bummed if mine got pushed and yours moved up. But at least the EDD suggests that we will be in the same delivery batch.

In my selfishness , I am glad your date got pushed. I would have been bummed if mine got pushed and yours moved up. But at least the EDD suggests that we will be in the same delivery batch.
Honestly a one week shift doesn’t sound as bad as just “October” so I’m happy about that that. Plus knowing others with similar order dates and SC’s makes me feel better we’re seeing the same shifts… our orders are progressing one way or another.