Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a VIN! New EDD is 7/25-7/31 on a 5/15 order.

It’s 229xxx, which has be a bit concerned that it won’t come with the new bioweapon defense mode, since 229 seems lower than some others who have posted. Anyone have a lower VIN and the new filters?
congrats! In the end though it's just an air filter. I honestly can care less personally if I get it or not. now something like more range? different story

It’s 229xxx, which has be a bit concerned that it won’t come with the new bioweapon defense mode, since 229 seems lower than some others who have posted. Anyone have a lower VIN and the new filters?
I think I remember somebody with a 225xxx confirming it has bio.
i'll get a 230 next week and my SA said it should have bio too

Thinking about ordering these? Anyone know if they come stock? I heard they come stock if delivered in cold area climate (Midwest, North, etc.) Trying to confirm if this is true so i know whether or not to order.

Attachments

• 3CBC5564-0715-4C88-B0ED-5866F8758A6E.png
    3CBC5564-0715-4C88-B0ED-5866F8758A6E.png
    845 KB · Views: 63
Another thing that is crap is that if you go to the Tesla site and build a new car they are quoting a delivery of 4 - 8 weeks? WTH, that would be quicker than what they are saying my new EDD is that was ordered May 13th??? Still hoping the website is broken and I get a text soon that I can schedule pick up.
Well as the Russian Roulette goes, today I presume to keep me hoping and engaged my EDD changed from OCTOBER, to August 5th? My original expected delivery window was 5-12 weeks and August 13th will be 12 weeks so I’m hoping that stays true..

Thinking about ordering these? Anyone know if they come stock? I heard they come stock if delivered in cold area climate (Midwest, North, etc.) Trying to confirm if this is true so i know whether or not to order.
Since you seem to be coincidentally in the same place I am, I have an answer! I was told about a month ago that Easton is doing PPF on the back doors but not mud flaps. The key words there are “about a month ago” because that may have changed.

A few pages ago someone with a 225 vin attested to bioweapon. You should be gtg.

Since you seem to be coincidentally in the same place I am, I have an answer! I was told about a month ago that Easton is doing PPF on the back doors but not mud flaps. The key words there are “about a month ago” because that may have changed.
Okay that’s good to know. I have an appointment on the 27th for PPF, now i can cancel the rear doors. Lol.

I know this has been discussed here and there, but how did you guys even get an SA? I am in contact with a gal who works at the dealership here in town, and she's super nice and helpful in person but not so helpful via email. Not sure she is even an SA? I guess at this point I don't even understand what an SA is, who gets one, how to get one, etc. So much variation in this process, it's pretty crazy. All she said so far was pretty much that the EDD in my profile is as much information as anybody has, but some of you seem to be getting more info than that.
Any salesperson that works at the store is an SA - service advisor. But she is right - they don't have any more information than the EDD in the system. They can see a production date on their end, but that date changes along with your EDD, so it is just as unreliable. So basically, even if they wanted to provide more clarity, they can't. That's the honest truth. I'm on my third Tesla, so I know.

I watched couple of YouTube videos, where multiple options are being compared, this for e.g. And of course there are exclusive TMC threads here , here.

I liked the OEM version, it covers just the front though. I received stock reminder email 3 days back and I placed order, it got shipped already.

Ordered a white MY LR on May 6th in Atlanta. 3-5 weeks was the estimate, but was told by SA end of June.
Date keeps slipping and slipping. Today it updated to just “October”

Anyone else having this?
Ordered mine end of may for delivery in Atlanta. My date slipped from end of July to October. Talked to my SA and she said they have me down for an internal date for late august

I reached out to my SA when I got the 2nd VIN and asked for an update... once he was able to give me one I let him know that I was going to be out of town and asked about scheduling it when I got back. He must have gone in on his own and set it for home delivery, when I got the txt to schedule the appointment it just told me it was coming to the house. My guess is that he did it to help save me the headache... he's been really nice and helpful so far. I'd just be honest with your SA and ask them for the option. I see no reason they should give you any push back on it considering all you've been through...
I had a similar conversation in the Service Center today. I asked the manager (he just happen to be the guy who greeted me) what I should do if they can only deliver when I'm out of town? He said they would really try to work with me to make sure I could take delivery somehow, whether it was home delivery or some other way. At the same time though, he also told me he didn't think my car would really come during my current EDD since I don't have a VIN yet so he thinks it'll be a non issue. Ordered June 1st and current EDD is July 28 to August 17th.

Reactions: und2000
I'm glad I checked my MY payment amount - I completely forgot NY changed rebate from $2,000 to $500 and it's in effect June 30, 2021 (only 15 days after :()
When I found out about this in late May I emailed the program hoping the cut off is when you place the order. It’s wasn’t. The removal of radar and the rebate was why I decided not to order a MY.

But after car shopping, mostly Audi and BMW, I still liked the MY more.

I am a big BMW fanboy. :) I sure do miss my Bimmers.

• Love
Reactions: Nomesdrome