Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is an early July VIN, and my guess is the October EDD you see is just a placeholder until they recalculate your real EDD based on the VIN you were just assigned. I predict that you will see EDD change to late July shortly.
You got a VIN with a July 7th order date? You are blessed by the pope himself.
I wonder if the fact that I applied for the lease the moment I ordered the car had anything to do with it. At the time I didn't know that the application was only good for 90 days. Has there been anyone on hear that applied for the lease and had to reapply because delivery extended past 90 days?

they are starting to drop, but still inflated
I get a new quote from Carmax every week as they have consistently provided the highest quote by several thousand. Every week in June it would drop by a couple hundred. 2 weeks ago it jumped to the highest they have ever offered. Last week it dropped by $2000. This week it went back up $1000
This is for a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road fully loaded. It seems to be a crapshoot.

_SaneNews_•_cjcampbell79_gmail_com.jpg

anybody else get this e-mail today? generic or does this hopefully mean delivery is eminent?

I get a new quote from Carmax every week as they have consistently provided the highest quote by several thousand. Every week in June it would drop by a couple hundred. 2 weeks ago it jumped to the highest they have ever offered. Last week it dropped by $2000. This week it went back up $1000
This is for a 2016 Tacoma TRD Off Road fully loaded. It seems to be a crapshoot.
I’m using CarMax as well. Mine is a 2016 Ford F-150 XLT Sport.

Reactions: Sabercoug
so further to my post earlier, got touchless delivery coming next Wednesday around 1500hrs. Now forgive me if this is a stupid question, but i'm not familiar with how the US license plate business works. We've got the plates being transferred from our Tiguan to the MY, do I have to do anything or do tesla do all that, or do I have to go to the DMV :rolleyes: and sort it myself?
you must've matched to an inventory car or something?

Order date 5/15 - current Estimated Delivery: July 18 - August 01

I just so happen to be heading out of town for the next week. I had hoped to have this car by now so I could take it on a road trip.

Why do I get the feeling im going to get VIN + delivery while im away?
funny, we're practically in the same life scenario...ordered 14 May, out of town next week too, and the wife was hoping to take the MY...I feel like thanks to Murphy's Law the MY will be ready next week...smh

I'm totally with you on that. Here is my EDD history from order date of 6/3. It sure is a roller coaster ride.

6/5 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/7 - Aug 3 to Aug 23 ;
6/9 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/11 - Aug 16 to Sep 5 ;
6/12 - Aug 5 to Aug 25 ;
6/13 - Aug 2 to Aug 22 ;
6/14 - Aug 4 to Aug 24 ;
6/15 - September ;
6/16 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
6/17 - September ;
6/18 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
6/19 - Jul 31 to Aug 20 ;
6/24 - Jul 29 to Aug 18 ;
6/26 - Aug 3 to Aug 23 ;
6/27 - Aug 1 to Aug 21 ;
6/28 - Jul 30 to Aug 19 ;
7/1 - Aug 9 to Aug 29 ;
7/3 - Aug 8 to Aug 28 ;
7/8 - Jul 22 to Aug 11 ;
7/10 - Aug 11 to Aug 31 ;
7/11 - Jul 31 to Aug 20 ;
7/12 - Aug 26 to Sep 15 ;
7/13 - Aug 31 to Sep 20 ;
7/14 - Aug 17 to Sep 6 ;
7/15 - Jul 28 to Aug 15 ;
7/16 - Aug 8 to Aug 28 ;
I don't get it. Looking at your first EDD on June 5th and your last on July 16th, they are only 3 days different. Why couldn't they just leave the dates alone this whole time rather than taking you on such a rollercoaster. If the dates remained the same for a few weeks we'd all stop looking every day and just assume the date is correct. Instead with it changing every day, we are compulsively drawn to checking it all the time.