Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my VIN today!!!!

VIN: 228,544

Order placed: May 26, 2021
EDD was all over the place (as early as June 6 and as late as September).
EDD this morning: July 26-August 10 - no Teslavision, no VIN

Got a call from Tesla at noon telling me that they matched me to a car and I can pick it up anytime today, Monday or Tuesday. I have to wait until Monday because I won't have my insurance squared away until then.

Also, right after I got the VIN, I switched my payment from cash to finance and applied for partial financing (less than half of the purchase price). I was approved right away with the same interest rate as my local CU.
I placed my order in SLC on May 21 and still no word on mine :(. Mind if I ask what your configuration was?

Charge speeds are listed on this page.
I bought the wall connector so that I could leave the portable in the back of the car. More options for road trips off the supercharger grid. ;)
Same here, we talked about this a few hundred pages ago LOL...
Having the UMC in my trunk has saved me so many time that I never leave home without it. Plus I like having my garage organized and the HPWC allows me to accomplish both. Not to mention I've had 3 UMC's fail over as many years and my HPWC has never flinched... I think they are just made to be more robust.

Not who you asked, but I ordered on 05/15 and no VIN yet either.

MYLR Black/Black/19 inch/5 seat/no tow

Happy to see some orders are being filled in SLC though
Hey thanks! Also happy to see orders coming in. Just for informations sake I ordered a MYLR Midnight Silver/Black/19 in/5 seat/no tow. EDD is currently July 19-Aug 7. So theoretically any day now…

Reactions: KJD
Charge speeds are listed on this page.
I bought the wall connector so that I could leave the portable in the back of the car. More options for road trips off the supercharger grid. ;)
I have purchased a second portable wall charger and the 14-50 plug adapter to run it at 32A, which is more than enough for an overnight charge. I had my Volt running at 16A (240v) and never had an issue getting it to a full charge. Twice as much will be more than enough for MY needs for me.

The only issue I had was forgetting to plug it in sometimes. Doh!

Ordered 5/12 from Northern VA - MY LR Black/Black, 20, no tow, no FSD. My profile was consistently showing July[ish] EDDs with the latest of 7/22-8/11. Monday the trade-in expired and asked to update the odometer reading - once I did it took away the EDD and said waiting on trade-in offer. I had emailed Tesla and SA an updated odometer reading the week prior to hopefully get ahead of any hiccups. As soon as I accepted the "renewed" trade-in offer my EDD came back in as August 28-September 27...pushed more than a month. SA said this doesn't have anything to do with the trade-in and was simply a coincidence, obviously tough for me to believe that. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone have any major EDD changes after trade-in updates?
The same exact situation happened to me. When we called they also told us it was just a coincidence. I placed my order May 26th and my EDD has moved from July-Aug to Aug-Sept and now just Sept.

The same exact situation happened to me. When we called they also told us it was just a coincidence. I placed my order May 26th and my EDD has moved from July-Aug to Aug-Sept and now just Sept.
I had this experience twice so far. The first time it absolutely felt like that. This time I saw the EDD on the right side of the page and after the trade in was approved, it remained the same. At least at that point. Now its October.