Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
#teamblue we have an EDD again for our May 8th order! It's October like many others today, but hey it's back. I knew I was being pushed out to October on Friday when my rep told me that's why my august dates disappeared. They are most definitely having parts shortages. I wouldn't despair but I would buckle in for the rest of the ride. Honestly the best advice I can give you is to try and calm yourselves, not easy trust me I freaking know, and just roll with the punches and gird yourselves for anything else this wretched pandemic has waiting for us.

EDD showing October as of this morning. Was Aug16-Sep05 yesterday & has been trending in and around that range since I placed the order on 6/21 for an East coast delivery. Not looking at the October EDD as anything but an anomaly. Emailed SA last week who said he expects early to mid September (side note: the amount of requests SA's get for "when can I expect my car" must be staggering)

#teamblue we have an EDD again for our May 8th order! It's October like many others today, but hey it's back. I knew I was being pushed out to October on Friday when my rep told me that's why my august dates disappeared. They are most definitely having parts shortages. I wouldn't despair but I would buckle in for the rest of the ride. Honestly the best advice I can give you is to try and calm yourselves, not easy trust me I freaking know, and just roll with the punches and gird yourselves for anything else this wretched pandemic has waiting for us.
Some of us can only buckle in so long though. If I don’t have it by October I’ll be buckling back in to a BMW…

Also, FWIW... rear passenger seatbelt on my current vehicle is stuck & needs to be replaced. Was told there's no ETA on the part & it could be months due to part shortages. My wife has a BMW X3M on order & BMW has eliminated passenger lumbar and parking assist (which uses radar) from the order due to supply shortages. Those are my current first hand experiences where part shortages are affecting me. Then you read how Ford & GM have completely shut down assembly lines and have unfinished vehicles stored and waiting for parts, I think we have to pull back and almost admire how Tesla is just still pushing cars out. Even if we're lamenting our 1st world problems of having to wait another few weeks for a car.

No fees. Just like a regular loan. They payoff the existing loan and set up payments to them. It's not like a home re-fi.... ;)

Edit: If you are referring to the rates / APR, they are the same as a new car purchase.
I’m planning to do the same, are you going to “rate match” into the DCU once approved then finalize the refinance to now only save the monthly payment but get the check for the difference?

EDD is at Aug 16-30. Shifted out on the front end by a day. #team

You should see your VIN soon this week. It's East coast and the day of order and finishing the profile was all pretty close to mine. SA in Paramus, NJ dealership (Pickup Mt. Kisco, NY) told me 2 weeks back that August 2nd we would get our VIN. I didn't believe him. But guess what he was right. I suggest you go and talk to a rep @ Tesla dealership near you. That info would be better than what you get online or from your SA.