Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yeah P orders are less compared to LR. But I just hope tesla does something to speed up LR and give priority to LR and try to get P and LR as close as they can. There isn't a need to delivery a P order in 2 weeks and make an LR order wait 3-4 months right. They should be able to do something.

I'm not saying there isn't a shortage or anything. There isn't much diff between P and LR. They could technically churn out more LR than P and get both of those match with EDDs. May be they can make the wait 2 months across both.
I agree about that no, not much difference just different motor, suspension, breaks, Front Lights, wing and the rims. rest all all the same, I get what you are saying, I was tired of waiting and compromised about higher price, its all about demand and instant gratification for "me" at least.

Have you ever stepped foot in a car dealership? Seriously. It's the worst experience known to man and yet they survive so you saying they would tank is something I wholly disagree with.

That said, I'm not apologizing for Tesla. When I shared the woes of this thread with my "old head" Tesla friends, we are all responding something like "I see they're playing reruns from 2012" and "yup, in 2014 I waited 108 days..." Their communication has been horrific for nearly a decade!
Dealership are selling on behalf of these car companies....Tesla's model is different(Kinda like apple stores)...Whenever I dealt directly with BMW when i had any issues they were great in following up and resolving issues

Reactions: RyMY
The problem I take the most issue with is that we are required to deal with this massive uncertainty, not knowing even in the slightest when we will get these cars. But Tesla makes no such guarantee for us if we happen to be out of town for our delivery dates. If you can’t pick up the car within 2-3 days of when it arrives then you are s*** out of luck. But they aren’t going to give you a reasonable estimate of when it’s going to arrive. I‘m a little bitter about this because I gave up a two week trip to California to wait around for this car and it won’t even be here. But I couldn’t know for sure because my EDD is always 1-2 days away for weeks now.

Reactions: Taureans77
Can someone recommend any good site from where you can order Y accessories(want to distract myself instead of refreshing for EDD's 😀 )? Also looking to buy Jack pads since I heard some tire shops wont have it handy
I bought mud flaps at Amazon today as the ones from Tesla shop website are for the front wheels only?!

Basenor Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps Splash Guards (Set of Four) No Need to... Amazon.com: Basenor Tesla Model Y Mud Flaps Splash Guards (Set of Four) No Need to Drill Holes 2021 Upgraded : Automotive

Reactions: RatsFPV and Rovin
Can someone recommend any good site from where you can order Y accessories(want to distract myself instead of refreshing for EDD's 😀 )? Also looking to buy Jack pads since I heard some tire shops wont have it handy
I bought all weather mats from tesla (weathertech has them for $189 and I paid 225 but its too late to return them now). i bought the trunk, frunk, lower trunk mats and mud flaps (4) from tesmanian. a screen protector from amazon. i also bought a nema 14-50 adapter from tesla.

Reactions: Rovin
I just sold my 2020 Model 3 to a company called Driveo - and the experience was great. they offered me a little more than KBB valued the car at, paid off my loan, and handed me a check for the difference in person. Not sure if they are national - but I had a very good experience with them.
Thanks for the tip on Driveo. Just kicked the tires and got an offer that is $10K more than Tesla is offering for my 2019 SR+ with 20k miles on it. 38450 (only 1500 less than a new 2021 *smh*). good for 30 days, so need my EDD to come in a couple of weeks (currently sitting at 9/23-9/30). Wish I could go without a car for a while and I’d go pick up my check tomorrow, but not an option for me.

Maybe I can have them send me the check and I’ll give them an EDD of 9/30 haha.

For others this service is limited to in (or near) San Diego county.

Less than 48hours until delivery appointment. Just an FYI:

- received the final payment email this evening
- going through tesla financing, completed it in April 2021. They automatically RE-ran the credit check and I got another approval with another bank. So heads up for those choosing to finance with tesla, they may recheck your credit without a heads up for the 2nd time.
Fingers crossed that all goes well for you tomorrow. Post a photo if you can. Congrats!