Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope the truck driver committed some log book violations to get my MY LR in town a few days early before my EDD. IJS.

Hopefully many of you still waiting will get VINS today. Good luck and hang in there.
Hmmm. My delivery is set for Monday, but I wonder if our cars are coming in on the same truck? Been wondering if I should be expecting a call saying the car has arrived early. Or are they actually receiving more than one truckload over the few days in question?

Reactions: MBx4 and Imeddy8
Yesterday on my order page I was asked to submit current mileage but they didn't ask for new pic of the odometer.
First expiration I had to resubmit all of the pictures and my profile remained "completed" the entire time. The 2nd time it expired, I had to update only the odometer and my profile showed "incomplete" after I submitted the mileage.

I'm trying to figure out what I'll do now that my EDD is 9/2-9/20. Since Tesla has released the new model year VINs in October the last 2 years, I'm tempted to just reject delivery if it is scheduled for end of September to get a 2022. However, idk if they will immediately reallocate a new VIN due to end of quarter push or push out my delivery to mid-Q4 since the beginning of the new quarter always seems to be dead so it'll be a bit of a lottery.

Don't even want to play the Hold game so I figure delivery rejection is the best choice between the two.

That's awesome about the Tesla forum members! What a great community this is!!

I tried rationalizing to myself getting him a Tesla now, but it would be the 3 standard range RWD. Probably not a good idea to not have AWD in Erie. Also not sure I'd be comfortable with him driving from here (Philly suburbs) to Erie. Not many charging options when driving through the middle of the state

Don't get him one now. This is no dig on him whatsoever but brains don't fully form by that age - consequence and judgement, especially behind the wheel, aren't yet to their full potential. So giving him a dream car now when he might bump or bruise it out of inexperience - wouldn't be my vote. It would hurt twice as much. (Kinda like why I never bet money on the Eagles.)

For anyone who’s trade in expired, when did you get asked to resubmit your mileage and pictures? I was told mine would expire today and to update it as soon as I could, but the trade in is still showing completed on my profile.
My trade expired last week. I received an email to resubmit my current mileage. They got back to be today with an updated offer of $800 less than the initial offer.

My EDD is now 9/15-9/30. It's always been 20 days between, now it's down to 15 days.

Reactions: TheSackLakeKid
Hi there! I’m a newbie- just order MYLR two days ago (5 seater, blue/white). I tried to complete my profile the same day, but my trade-in is still pending. Considering canceling the trade-in, so I can get an initial EDD (even though I know it won’t really mean anything this early in the game). I’m impatient already, and it’s only been two days… Bad sign for the next 4 months? 😂🤪😰

• Funny
Reactions: MMurrayGA
20210813_133141.jpg

Just now got delivered. Officially part of the Peloton family! Username is GatorFan27 if you want to add me and I'll add you back!

Don't get him one now. This is no dig on him whatsoever but brains don't fully form by that age - consequence and judgement, especially behind the wheel, aren't yet to their full potential. So giving him a dream car now when he might bump or bruise it out of inexperience - wouldn't be my vote. It would hurt twice as much. (Kinda like why I never bet money on the Eagles.)

Oh, no worries. It was more trying to resist succumbing to the complete excitement of a child. Lucky for me I *generally* have the analytical side of my brain override the emotional.

Except when it comes to the Eagles, or any Philly sports team for that matter.

Received vin on Monday. August 19-26 delivery date. Waiting for my DCU code to apply for lower financing. Order date was May 16 and coming to Kansas City.My dilemma is that I gave my Outback to my daughter for graduation and have been riding my bike to work all summer. My wife and I decided that the Subaru stays home until she shows that her grades are good so I'll have the car until mid January. I'm wondering if I should let this one go, (if possible) and take delivery later. I'm not excited about taking a car that doesn't have all the bugs worked out of auto pilot. My Subaru has eyesight and works flawlessly unless it's raining real hard. Long range white with white interior and 20 inch wheels.

First expiration I had to resubmit all of the pictures and my profile remained "completed" the entire time. The 2nd time it expired, I had to update only the odometer and my profile showed "incomplete" after I submitted the mileage.
I wonder if it's due to my delivery timeline, seeing as I ordered on 7/10 (profile completed 7/12) and ordered MYP with EDD 8/16-8/30.

Reactions: Imeddy8