Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My trade-in offer expired 5 days before I got my VIN. I contacted my SA 72 hrs after submitting the odometer (same day that expired) bc I hadn’t received and offer, she suggested taking the offer off my profile so it could show completed, and adding it after getting a VIN. She took it off and miraculously I got my VIN the following day.
Im doing that now. Im sick of waiting on them to do their jobs, how to get rid of my car will be a Tomorrow Josh problem. I appreciate the advice.

Reactions: You Know Who
$63k and I'll be manually pushing a button I'm clipping to my visor - that comes standard in a $14k Hyundai - who's the sucker haha
Shoot, I didn't even know such a thing as a smart garage door existed! After growing up military and my own military career in base housing most of the time I'm happy with a refrigerator that makes ice--a garage door that opens with a button is still magic to me!

There is no guarantee that Austin build will have 4680 as Elon syays they are not ready to scale up the battery build. There is also no guarantee that it will have longer range than the current build as Tesla might cut back on the number of batteries to comply with the initial order specifications of range etc. Also, and a big Also, if it took Fremont 2 years to get the panel gap and build quality op to speed what do you think you will get from a factory that is creating with all new robots and brand new workers on a totally new to them car? I'll stick to my order and enjoy the MY I get. (when ever it gets here)
I'm sticking with mine too, but I don't think we'll see all those fit and gap issues once the giga-presses are stamping out perfect frames each time to replace the 270 welded and bolted parts they used to have. All those chances for microscopic misalignment are eliminated and I think it'll be a lot easier for them to be consistently good relative to when assembling a car was like putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

East coast deliveries are absolutely THE worst. We are dead last in the queue. It is very clear they're shafting us because they want to meet their sales goals.
To the contrary, I am in Southern California and getting absolutely screwed, placed order 4/30 base config MYLR and currently my EDD is Oct. after initially being June and getting bumped every month after that. Not to mention a good amount of people of this forum from the East Coast who ordered after me May and June already received deliveries.

So it happened. EDD shift an entire month back. Now October 5 - 25.

This is stupid.
There is definitely something going on, I assume the prioritization of the Performance, but maybe it's something else too. When I ordered a month ago the estimated date was October, now one month later it's slipped three months to January. I think maybe the supply issue is hitting them harder now than it was and they just can't maintain output. And then what they can produce is is disproportionately directed towards the P.

I'm sticking with mine too, but I don't think we'll see all those fit and gap issues once the giga-presses are stamping out perfect frames each time to replace the 270 welded and bolted parts they used to have. All those chances for microscopic misalignment are eliminated and I think it'll be a lot easier for them to be consistently good relative to when assembling a car was like putting together a jigsaw puzzle.

There will always be alignment issues. Dual one piece castings and structural pack will not change that.

Reactions: PatrickTM
To the contrary, I am in Southern California and getting absolutely screwed, placed order 4/30 base config MYLR and currently my EDD is Oct. after initially being June and getting bumped every month after that. Not to mention a good amount of people of this forum from the East Coast who ordered after me May and June already received deliveries.
I'm not as worked up about all this as some folks, but honestly, that's just ridiculous.

Did you order a red car with a tow hitch?