Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm also selling a 2020 Raptor. Have had some insane offers from dealerships in the area (after filling out the kbb.com inquiry) that were $5-7k ABOVE what I paid for the Raptor 18 months ago. While it was, and still is very tempting to jump at those offers, I've seen enough from this community to know that until I get the delivery center calling me to schedule my delivery, nothing is set in stone.

Aside from that, the shift from a Raptor to a Tesla is mind boggling for many of my friends. Although that same group couldn't understand why I'd be getting a Raptor when the vehicles I drove leading up to the Raptor were BMW's and Audi's.
Exact same story for me, but I got almost what I paid new for a 2 year old Raptor. I told myself early on I'd sell it when I got to two weeks from EDD. Same comments from my friends on the switch from Raptor to Tesla. My situation was also different. I used to ride motocross. Don't do that anymore. Plus my wife's SUV has all the kid's stuff in it so we ride in that as a family. I needed a practical fun car as my around towner for the most part. Tesla is perfect for that and a joy to drive.

I can’t do that, I’m trying to date this person.
Do you have any concerns about that anger being aimed in your direction if you enter into a relationship? I can't speak for you, but I would worry that if I can't defuse it pointed at someone else, I probably wouldn't if it's directed at me either. And the vitriole you described does not sound healthy. But, I also don't know this person and you are an adult, obviously.

Yeah, unfortunately your back end date was pushed out and now matches mine. Your order date should give you some priority.
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if we got them around the same time. Or if you got yours first. Your order date is only 6 days after mine and according to my SA, white cars deliver faster. But who knows.

Update for today:

P: 9/1 - 9/17 (+1 day on the front with no change to the back)
LR: 9/1 - 9/13 (whole range shift of +1)

Keep in mind my LR was ordered 2.5 months before the P. Said it before and I'll say it again this is going to be a very interesting test case. I was indifferent between the two when I ordered (had I known the P would be prioritized I would have ordered it and likely had it for 2 months now) so I am going to let production decide for me.

Reactions: kmac301 and TESRP