Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No man, it's woke just by mentioning "for men and women" on a license plate frame ad. It's completely unnecessary, stupid and woke!
I don't think woke has anything to to do with it. I think it's just that someone with English as a second (or third+ language) wrote the product description and some of it was lost in translation. I see this all the time on Amazon.
Well, at first I thought the update was just a little late, but here we are at noon EST and everyone is still reporting no changes to EDD which is VERY ODD. Any of you ever seen this happen in the past?
My buddy's Plaid Model S got a bump today so some EDDs are changing.
FINALLY…!!!
Thought I’ll circle back with a quick update to the group: I am all set to pick up my MYLR, white/white, 5 seats, no tow, no FSD tomorrow at Devon, PA.
- Ordered on 5/11
- Profile completed and financing pre-approved via Tesla on 5/12
- Impatiently watched EDDs moving all over the place for about 80 days
- Finalized Insurance, accepted all purchase and lending agreements today (thought of switching to DCU for financing at 1.49% but decided to go with Tesla at 2.49% to avoid any delays in processing. I plan to refinance anyway)
- Scheduled to pick up on 8/19, exactly a 100 days from order date
Aww, Devon <3. That's my OG location - where I took delivery of the S and the 3. The people there are great but my gosh is the location terrible for me. So I'll probably take delivery of the Y at cherry hill, begrudgingly.

Unfortunately not the ones i needed.

MY Performance 2021 New
Generic VIN Inventory​

• black
  • 5 Miles
  • Autopilot
    1-Year Premium Connectivity Trial
    Range 303 miles
  • 5 seats
  • Black and White Interior
  • Lathrop CA
  • Tesla
  • Made in Fremont

$62,990

MY Performance 2021 New
Generic VIN Inventory​

• White
  • 2 Miles
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
    1-Year Premium Connectivity Trial
    Range 303 miles
  • 5 seats
  • Black Interior
  • Buena Park CA
  • Tesla
  • Made in Fremont

$70,990

I literally just come here for the comedy of people bitching now. This forum went from sharing EDD stuff and people posting about their delivery experiences to flat out just bitching every single day and even giving dating advice. My god people. 🤡

If ya wanna cancel, cancel. Don't come here looking for sympathy. 99% of us don't really care. We're all in the same boat.
Add me to this list also. I often think people here can't be serious with the complaining about Elon and how Tesla is such a poorly run company. But I think people are serious... If you think that before you even get a car, your experience is not going well.

And then the comparison to a seat on an airplane? Pure entertainment!

There are so many things right now where supply is a major issue (other cars, furniture, shingles, golf grips, fishing poles) and you really thought that one of the most highly demanded cars in the market was going to be a seamless experience?

Reactions: Arthur31 and tonton
I see some quitting posts on here, so I feel compelled to share my story:

My 2018 Model 3 was ruined in a flash flood on July 1st. I placed my order for my Model Y that day. Insurance paid for a rental but quickly closed the claim after it was considered a total loss.

Since July 12th, I’ve been stuck at home with no car. I have to Uber if I want to go anywhere.

We’re also waiting for an adoption match, which could be any second. Neither of us have a car.

So when I see people quitting because their delivery dates are being pushed back, I giggle.

I’m in your shoes too, my dates keep shifting back. Stay strong. You have a car. You’ll forget all about this wait once you’re in the driver’s seat of the Model Y you personally designed.

Vent if you want, but keep your order.
I don't mean to be tooting Fartmandan's horn here, but he makes a lot of sense... I know it's a stinker, but we all need to keep things in perspective rather than let 'er rip on a Tesla SA... Once everyone has their Y's, we'll be happily passing gas stations with no need to stop...

Last edited:
Well…my dates are both in September now…Sep 1 - 13. I think I also found a conversation between the EDD intern and their manager.

intern: morning boss man/lady, should I update people’s EDD to an random date as per usual 8am update?
manager: nah, not today, let the good people work/sleep. Update it in the afternoon so their commute will be miserable like LA traffic.
intern: this is why you’re my boss

Didn't mean to cause issue's venting. Sorry. Have a good one and enjoy your cars when they come. stay safe and take care.
Nah don't worry about these guys. You are perfectly fine to vent. I think everyone needs to be kinder to each other. Tesla is just a company, but the people on this forum are real people.

I feel like I'm the only one here who ordered knowing full well my car wouldn't be here until November. I honestly wasn't going to order mine when I did because November was the earliest I wanted the car but I saw tesla was sold out for Q3, the price has just gone up, and the website was showing November. So before another price increase or orders got pushed back further (which I also wouldn't mind), I put in my order. If I get my car early, great. If not, I'm not going to be upset. Sorry some of y'all have been waiting and have been living each day through your EDD but if you're so angry about it you're attacking each other on here, you should probably step back and just wait on the email.

Reactions: TESRP
I feel like I'm the only one here who ordered knowing full well my car wouldn't be here until November. I honestly wasn't going to order mine when I did because November was the earliest I wanted the car but I saw tesla was sold out for Q3, the price has just gone up, and the website was showing November. So before another price increase or orders got pushed back further (which I also wouldn't mind), I put in my order. If I get my car early, great. If not, I'm not going to be upset. Sorry some of y'all have been waiting and have been living each day through your EDD but if you're so angry about it you're attacking each other on here, you should probably step back and just wait on the email.
I think the point is from the April/May order folks is you really don’t know if your car will be here in November. Come back in January when you still don’t have your car. ;)

Lol my Aug 27th- Sept 10th date just moved to oct 22- Nov 11. Ordered May 29th. I don't know how much more I can take. What's the good phone number to call cause my SA doesn't respond back. Maybe it's another "glitch"
That just sounds like you are getting a vin in like 24-72 hours. I could have sworn they said it jumps far off when it’s about to hit.

• Love
Reactions: RSherm25 and TESRP
I see some quitting posts on here, so I feel compelled to share my story:

My 2018 Model 3 was ruined in a flash flood on July 1st. I placed my order for my Model Y that day. Insurance paid for a rental but quickly closed the claim after it was considered a total loss.

Since July 12th, I’ve been stuck at home with no car. I have to Uber if I want to go anywhere.

We’re also waiting for an adoption match, which could be any second. Neither of us have a car.

So when I see people quitting because their delivery dates are being pushed back, I giggle.

I’m in your shoes too, my dates keep shifting back. Stay strong. You have a car. You’ll forget all about this wait once you’re in the driver’s seat of the Model Y you personally designed.

Vent if you want, but keep your order.

I think the point of the forum is to give people a place to share their story/wait time. It is ok to be frustrated by the wait, and this is a perfectly fine place to vent. If you are annoyed by the venting or "don't care" then you are free to leave the forum. What's really not ok is seeing people who have ordered in July/August telling us April/May orders that we are being ridiculous or impatient. We are just trying to share and gather information in order to better estimate our own deliveries. Since Tesla's Estimate Delivery system is so unreliable. So I will continue to share my experience and I hope others will too.

This.. people come here to share stories and express their frustration. everyone has their theory or reasoning. It's just a forum to share thoughts. nothing more than that.

I don't think woke has anything to to do with it. I think it's just that someone with English as a second (or third+ language) wrote the product description and some of it was lost in translation. I see this all the time on Amazon.

My buddy's Plaid Model S got a bump today so some EDDs are changing.

Aww, Devon <3. That's my OG location - where I took delivery of the S and the 3. The people there are great but my gosh is the location terrible for me. So I'll probably take delivery of the Y at cherry hill, begrudgingly.
Yes, it wasn't long after that the updates started flowing. I'm out of the queue now though. Thankfully.

• Love
Reactions: CSTARZZ
I literally just come here for the comedy of people bitching now. This forum went from sharing EDD stuff and people posting about their delivery experiences to flat out just bitching every single day and even giving dating advice. My god people. 🤡

If ya wanna cancel, cancel. Don't come here looking for sympathy. 99% of us don't really care. We're all in the same boat.
Notice my signature? I've never been here to share my EDD. Don't have one. Won't have one (for a while).

It's been my goal to dish out dating advice this whole time. Mission accomplished! Anyway, people are probably just feeling down - it's another Wednesday, and the news is full of bad stuff happening all the time. Who am I kidding, no one cares. Only thing people are down about is that they don't have their brand new Tesla. It's alright people, hang in there! I'll be here, watching, commenting, and doling out unnecessary relationship advice.

Agreed.. 99% of people don't care what others have.. they just post their EDD and leave.. don't even share their config or stuff.. only some people who are involved share posts every day..