Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTF?! Your EDD frightens me! I too, ordered white paint and black leather, completing profile a day before you and we are both located in the greater Sacramento area. I’m game for rallying a group of us and demanding our cars from Fremont factory!! Whose in?! Think I may drive down there myself, if I don’t receive my VIN by September 1st
@Where’s my car I don't think that's going to help. My understanding is that October is a default when the system cannot determine a date. Hopefully it will clear up tomorrow and give me another date, probably + 7 days --> 8/29 - 9/9 I predict.

your's is technically june 7th order.
@Hangover Thanks is for the clarification! I came to the forum late, and wish I had joined BEFORE I ordered. I changed color in those few days, and removed trade in. Although for Washington orders, I’m not sure there would be much difference between end of May versus beginning of June for delivery. Fingers crossed for EOQ west coast mad dash.

Reactions: Hangover
Hey Everyone,

I just received a VIN on my account right around noon today, I know it still has to go through transport and all but I am very relieved to see it finally listed. Order history below for those curious. #TeamBlue

OD: 5/10, MYLR Blue/Black, 20inch, No Tow, No FSD. Profile Completion Same Day.
EDD History: Started with mid-June and shuffled everywhere with the latest being October 8th - October 28th.
Current EDD: Sept 2 - Sept 8

Hopeful to see more VIN postings today across other orders. Kind of seems like there is an uptick in VIN assignments so it'd be nice to see more relief especially on old orders.

Hey Everyone,

I just received a VIN on my account right around noon today, I know it still has to go through transport and all but I am very relieved to see it finally listed. Order history below for those curious. #TeamBlue

EDD History: Started with mid-June and shuffled everywhere with the latest being October 8th - October 28th.

Hopeful to see more VIN postings today across other orders. Kind of seems like there is an uptick in VIN assignments so it'd be nice to see more relief especially on old orders.
Nice, congratulations 🍾

Reactions: PatrickTM
Is screen protector even needed, it’s not like cell phone which you carry around. Am I missing something??
I’m getting a matte protector to combat glare, and also fingerprints.

Yeah glare and fingerprint reduction is the main reason I'm looking into it too. If it didn't have those properties I wouldn't really consider a screen protector for the vehicle either.

Reactions: TESRP and Imeddy8
Hey Everyone,

What vin number?

Reactions: TESRP
Early July order. Sat at 9/15 - 9/30 for about 6 weeks or so. Shifted a whole month today (10/12 - 11/01). Assuming it’ll shift back. Hadn’t ever really had much movement during this whole process, but today’s jump was laughable. My expectations were never high for September anyway.
We are very similar. Early July order, and I've had very, very little movement. Recently had October 5-25 appear on my account, but I'm back to September 17-30 as of this morning. That's the range I'd say I've had 85% of the time since ordering. I agree September is very unlikely (especially as I'm a MYLR, not MYP), but we can both dream!

Reactions: TESRP and yorktwn