Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It really doesn't make any sense. You completed your profile two months before me and yet your estimated dates are two weeks behind me. Did you make any changes?

I suspect it means my 11 Oct - 31 Oct dates aren't valid and will be slipping to the right.
Only changes I have made were removing trade in July 20th. I am calling Tesla now and will update.

I was specifically told that cancelling the trade dues not impact delivery. Since customer service is pretty much an afterthought at Tesla, there’s no consequence to them misrepresenting or making stuff up. If the sales people who work fir me lie, I’ll fire them. Muthafarkers.
Same here…cancelled my trade ~1.5 weeks ago because I sold private party (and a couple days before my trade-in offer would have expired anyway)…customer service guy said it would not affect my place in line and it took 2 seconds…super easy…but, here we are and now seeing MYP ordered after me with VIN’s and deliveries scheduled…I think it has more to do with my more rare color combo vs. the cancelled trade…I hope

How soon after receiving their VIN have people heard from Tesla or their SA about setting up a date/ time for delivery? I got my vin 5 days ago and my SA said around the end of the week so I'll be patient until friday but I know @CSTARZZ already has a date and time and we got our vins relatively closely so... how'd you get your delivery date if you have a vin?

Reactions: PatrickTM
Been lurking for a few weeks but figured I'd hop in!

I ordered on 8/1 and had an original EDD of 11/12-11/28 but this morning it randomly jumped to 9/18-9/30. Is the EDD generally stable within 30 days or is this probably a glitch?

I know there are quite a few people who ordered way before me still waiting so I'm not sure whether I should trust this EDD or not. I guess with no VIN it really doesn't matter, right?

Reactions: chand
EDD not changed, holding tight for couple of days now.

Trade-In expired yesterday for the second time. After I updated the odometer reading, online account page has been showing 'Trade-In Valuation in Progress' for more than 24 hours by now.

I replied to the email [email protected] ( Trade Support Advisor, Central Order Support Team) I had received last time, received an immediate reply from [email protected] ( Trade Support Advisor, South Central Order Support). Reply did not make me happy or answer my concerns, at least I received a reply, assuring they are working on it.

I have Highlighted e-mail ids just in case anyone finds them useful, I believe there are region specific e-mail group ids being used by Tesla order support team, I am from Texas, a south-central makes sense.

Reactions: TESRP

I ordered on 8/1 and had an original EDD of 11/12-11/28 but this morning it randomly jumped to 9/18-9/30. Is the EDD generally stable within 30 days or is this probably a glitch?

I know there are quite a few people who ordered way before me still waiting so I'm not sure whether I should trust this EDD or not. I guess with no VIN it really doesn't matter, right?
Doesn't seem like that would happen in error. Looks like you'll be swept into the quarter-end blitz!

Reactions: PatrickTM
How soon after receiving their VIN have people heard from Tesla or their SA about setting up a date/ time for delivery? I got my vin 5 days ago and my SA said around the end of the week so I'll be patient until friday but I know @CSTARZZ already has a date and time and we got our vins relatively closely so... how'd you get your delivery date if you have a vin?
Just gotta wait. It was 8 days for me. Just depends how long it takes to get to you and what their scheduling looks like.

Reactions: ajs847

What is your configuration?

EDD not changed, holding tight for couple of days now.

Trade-In expired yesterday for the second time. After I updated the odometer reading, online account page has been showing 'Trade-In Valuation in Progress' for more than 24 hours by now.

I replied to the email [email protected] ( Trade Support Advisor, Central Order Support Team) I had received last time, received an immediate reply from [email protected] ( Trade Support Advisor, South Central Order Support). Reply did not make me happy or answer my concerns, at least I received a reply, assuring they are working on it.

I have Highlighted e-mail ids just in case anyone finds them useful, I believe there are region specific e-mail group ids being used by Tesla order support team, I am from Texas, a south-central makes sense.
I have the exact same build as you and ordered on 6/26. My EDD has been steady at 9/13 - 9/30. Somewhat consistent, with yours, so gives me hope...

Reactions: chand and Hobbsave

It's possible you hit jackpot ;). But unless we see a pattern i.e. few others board your ship, it is highly unlikely, let's hope Tesla is all geared up for remarkable Q3.

Reactions: TESRP