Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If October vehicles is coded as 2022, another month of wait no big deal but is that for sure, I have not seen any firm news about it.

Also, the only reason I am bearing this crazy edd changes and Tesla sh**tSh*w is that I need EV with 7 seater. Is there any other alternatives for 7 seater EVs.
I think this has been the case the last two years.

100% off-topic and undeniably cringy, but Ive posted here enough to be allowed one pass on a "humble beg post", so YOLO being thrown here.

Edited my sig. Please use the links in there to show some love on my socials. I owe those who do a beer, a coffee, or a hug. All three can be redeemed as well.

Thank you for your support. Carry on.

If October vehicles is coded as 2022, another month of wait no big deal but is that for sure, I have not seen any firm news about it.

Also, the only reason I am bearing this crazy edd changes and Tesla sh**tSh*w is that I need EV with 7 seater. Is there any other alternatives for 7 seater EVs.
Yes, but it's also made by Tesla (the X), is much more expensive, and estimated delivery on the new one isn't until next spring. I'm really hoping the VW ID.Buzz actually ends up here, but it looks like several years out at this point.

Reactions: Yes007

Not a true EV, but the Volvo XC90 is a hybrid that comes in a 7 seater

Noticed something interesting today. Delivery scheduled for 9/8, but noticed in source code this morning that my EDD changed to Sept 4-7. Has anyone ever seen this before? It was really important I have this car before Wednesday so I’m tempted to call the SC and ask if the car is there already.
Had to run some errands with my son so we stopped by the SC while we were out and I pull up and spot my exact config still all wrapped up from transport. It’s a VIN match! Still have to do checks and detail, but she’s here! Rescheduled for pickup tomorrow at 4pm! Already did an exterior check and panel gaps look great. I will look over paint more closely when I pick up after it’s been detailed.

Last edited:
I was on 9/29-930 for six days then went to October for two days then to October 14-November 4. There is no rhyme or reason for these changing EDD's. I think they assign the EDD using some kind of lottery o_O
What’s your order date? Late June or early July orders seem to be getting wrapped up now with the exception of several unfortunate ones still waiting on their April and May orders. Hang in there.

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
Looks like we’re on the same batch schedule now. My date was exactly like yours 9/20 - 9/30 but changed to 10/4 - 10/24 a couple of weeks ago.
Mine was 9/20-30 for like weeks then just recently moved to 9/29-30. From what others has gone through, I should see my EDD moves to Oct anytime soon.

I should plan a vacation and be out of state end Sep because it seems the car tend to come when you’re away… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Talked to a Ford mechanic about the EV world yesterday. He said they have had several Mustang Mach-E batteries fail and the going rate to replace them is running Ford about 15K. He said none of the mechanics know how to work on them and when they have an issue, Ford has to send engineers to the dealership to try and troubleshoot the issues. Apparently, it’s quite the sh*t show. #GOTESLA
I wouldn't call it a shitshow, really. Failure rates on early Model S and Model X were also really high. Drive units, batteries, upper control arms (just poor design, not designed for weight of EV), etc. I've been watching old TeslaBjørn (Bjørn Nyland) videos, he had his Model S 85 battery replaced two times, and his Model X battery replaced once, front drive unit replaced two times, all under warranty. Just normal everyday life of an early adopter.

I'd call it normal growing pain of transitioning to EVs. Better to go through it now so that the next generation of EVs (F-150 Lightning, etc.) can be a smoother experience. Kudos to Ford for being the first legacy OEM to making the plunge!

Not sure why all the hate Tesla gets...got many middle finger while waiting at supercharger on my rod trips..people are morons…I just enjoy driving cars and not because I have a mission of saving environment
Well, yes, some people can certainly be morons. That's pretty top of mind for me after getting physically harassed a couple days ago by a group of asswipes, walking alone and minding my own business. It could be what you drive, what you wear, how you look, or what you do for a living. While we discuss and research what is made where, how much this pollutes, how much that costs, the mentally or morally deficient morons aren't really giving anything much thought before they act out. Presenting them with facts and evidence will just further enrage their overclocked little minds.

I'm sorry you had to experience that. It's unfortunate.

Rivian R1S, but also not available yet.

Reactions: Yes007