Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well they were a month beyond the original EDD but I picked up yesterday!! The car looks perfect. I didn't see any paint or fit issues. There was something sticky to the underside of the roof window but came right off, I noticed some oil splotches on the rear seats and hoping that wipes off. I actually only had the vehicle for 10-minutes. Drove it straight to the Auto Spa to get a clear bra on the front/hood/mirrors and PPF on the rear quarter panels so VERY MUCH looking forward to actually picking up the car tomorrow! FYI- for Colorado deliveries no mud flaps (not a problem I had already purchased them) and no PPF on the rear quarter panels (getting that fixed now). So excited to finally get my Telsa hang in there everyone waiting!!

Which detailer in Colorado did you use? Thanks!

I had to unfortunately refuse delivery. Do I go back to end of queue or does Tesla try to match me again sooner. I am really hoping to get the model y but end of sept if possible.
Yikes, sorry to hear that.
Like @PNWLeccy said, they absolutely can get you another VIN very quickly, without sending you to the back of queue and treat you like a new order. It's happened to several people here over the past few months. But I would double check with your SA to make sure that's the case.

FYI, as a follow up, even after I took delivery of the inventory car I had emailed before pickup to [email protected] to get them to add a referral code to my inventory order, and they did, 1000 supercharger miles, but they do expire in March 2022... so better get to driving! Good thing I have a trip in Oct and Feb!

If anyone is looking to add a referral code when they email tesla, (shameless plug) mine is david90238

I'll continue to be watching this channel, you all have been a huge support (even though I cheated and found an inventory car), and @dnstommy I am hoping your pickup tomorrow is as smooth as mine was!

For anyone curious about Tesla financing… I just got off the line with a rep who switched my status from financing to cash, and once I get my VIN I will switch back & resubmit for loan approval. My current finance offer will expire any day now (almost 60 days since approval) and didn’t wanna run the risk of them having to run my credit now, and then a 3rd time if by chance I reach another 60 days. He assured me switching to cash won’t cause me to lose my spot in line. Currently still showing the same EDD.

Wish I knew this was an option before I ordered (re: ordering as cash then switching to finance once VIN is received) bc I definitely would’ve spared my credit report of being hit multiple times.
did the same last week

Reactions: Dreene
I just contacted my Tesla rep for the Model 3 SR+ I ordered and requested a change to the LFP battery pack. I live in Southern California and don't need to worry about the weather and I plan to keep the car for 10-12 years. The Iron-based pack seems like it would fit my driving/charging habits best and would according to Elon himself, theoretically last longer than the normal NCA battery pack. Let's see how this changes my EDD. From what I've seen, most people who make this change receive their car sooner because the LFP packs are easier to make and require less time to make them.

Reactions: ConchChick
Yesterday I picked it up late. And while still raining this morning. I have my car at home. Pretty much everything was perfect. The back left door looked ever so slightly off. I asked and they said “it was within spec” as the body lines still matched up. But it runs great! Took about 40 miles to calibrate the autopilot. Smooth sailing! The juice is definitely worth the squeeze! Put in 3D maxpider mats inside and a more tesmania trunk all weather mat. And installed the tesmanian mud flaps front and back no issues!
The black looks awesome- congratulations!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Reactions: DaveGT
Hey Everybody, I think the Wife (collaGOunltd) has kept our reservation and progress up to date on this thread, but figured id finally join up since we are about to D Day for it. We're getting excited!!
Cool! Both spouses on TMC! Neat.

My other half has absolutely zero interest in what goes on in here with my fake online friends.

I just contacted my Tesla rep for the Model 3 SR+ I ordered and requested a change to the LFP battery pack. I live in Southern California and don't need to worry about the weather and I plan to keep the car for 10-12 years. The Iron-based pack seems like it would fit my driving/charging habits best and would according to Elon himself, theoretically last longer than the normal NCA battery pack. Let's see how this changes my EDD. From what I've seen, most people who make this change receive their car sooner because the LFP packs are easier to make and require less time to make them.
Welcome. You have found your way to the Model Y waiting room, but nonetheless, I think the LFP pack should be a good product. MIC quality seems to be as good or better than Fremont, so no worries there. But I particularly like how LFP pack doesn't mind being charged to 100%.

Reactions: JeffSanDiego
The 7 seater in Hawaii 😭 but this far along the process, I'm fine to wait for delivery hopefully this month lol
I’m in LA until Sunday and a white/white 7 seater popped up in Marina Del Ray that I missed.
I don’t think so; I had to start the process over again for my inventory order- it was an different RN number and had/has a separate profile from my original order
Thanks!

Reactions: ConchChick