Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this the ad that caused such an uproar with the “How dare a husband spend thousands to tell his wife she needs to exercise” crowd?! 😂 personally, I’d be more offended to receive something like a vacuum than a sweet exercise bike 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Lol I was less bothered by the gift and more bothered by the fact that she has the expression of someone being held hostage the whole time 🤣😂

• Funny
Reactions: collaGOunltd
Spotted outside the east parking lot at Giga Austin yesterday...

Credit Jeff Robert's on YT.
They seem to be pretty busy pre-producing. 😀

Screenshot_20210917-084253_YouTube.jpg

Your EDD 10/17 -11/6. Hopefully it shrinks back and you get it closer to 10/17. July folks should hopefully get delivered in October itself
I hope so. My EDD hasn’t moved for almost 3 weeks now. Earlier I was getting fluctuating EDDs between late August and late September. This consistency is killer but at least it isn’t getting pushed further back yet.

I haven’t seen too many early October EDDs, so I’m hoping mine gets pulled in as they clear through the EOQ push. I’d like the car ASAP since my current car value might dip any day now, but getting a 2022 model year might even out that depreciation.

The way the battery is cooled is with pipes of fluid glycol that snake through the battery pack. In order to properly transfer heat, the fluid needs to move. My assumption is the hum is the pump moving that fluid, and the reason there's another sound with the AC is that it's a similar process with a heat pump to remove heat from the air (cool it) but then also to distribute that air with a fan which makes it's own noise
But should it still keep cooling over 15 minutes later? I guess it depends on how hot the battery pack is. it also comes on at the slightest action. If I open the app and connect to the car, it starts humming but at a low volume. Open the door, the hum gets louder, step on the brakes and it's full blast leaf blower humming, even without moving. I understand it needs to start cooling as soon as you start drawing current from the battery but shouldn't be that intense. Unfortunately, it's over a month wait for an appointment so we'll see what the say if it's still doing it then.

My SA was unresponsive so someone on the forums posted up to email: [email protected]
I emailed them on Thursday last week, and I got an auto response saying they would get back to me in 3 business days, so I believe it would be either today or tomorrow I should hear back about them adding a referral code to my inventory order.

Just wanted to chime in that this finally worked for me! Thanks so much @DaveGT I was able to successfully add a referral code to my order even after multiple phone calls told me it's impossible to do after an order is made.

Another day - Hopefully many June’s VIN get delivered and all June ODs get cleared off in September. There aren’t many October EDD or pickup dates being announced on this board so maybe as someone pointed out October could be focused on offshore targets? Mid July ODs seem to have EDDs steady in November for weeks now.
My mid July order was 10/15 - 11/4 for over a week but it disappeared entirely today.

Just wanted to chime in that this finally worked for me! Thanks so much @DaveGT I was able to successfully add a referral code to my order even after multiple phone calls told me it's impossible to do after an order is made.
Yup, np. When I picked up my car they also told me it was impossible, day after, I got the response from the email. So all good, thats clearly the way to go