Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, I asked my representative if there was a way of expediting my delivery day. I was told no, but there was a "watch list" they can use to find a Tesla that someone decided they no longer wanted and was ready for delivery.

I asked her to place me on this list and about two days later, I received a call and was offered a Model 3 Performance which could be delivered in 3-days

I hope this little tip helps others in expediting their delivery dates, it worked for me.
I’m going to try this! Thanks!

Reactions: ConchChick
I ordered a MYLR black/black 7 seater with 20" wheels on 9/7 -- filled out all portions needed to be in ASAP line. EDD was January at time of purchase. EDD disappeared after purchase. EDD reappeared this morning and it says March :(

I hope this changes because I need a car in January.
I’ve been around since mid July and you are the very first person I’ve noticed on this thread with the exact same spec as me. A lot were close, but never spot on. I hope your order bounces back forward to January!

Does anyone happen to know or think if getting my car detailed before trading in to Tesla will increase value of their offer?
No. They have you send updated odometer like a day before delivery and that’s it. They didn’t even look at the car when we went in last week.
I recommend going to Tesla main site and do a new trade in eval. If the valuation is higher than what you had, print and take with you so they can update your order. If it’s less, ignore it.
our trade in went up $800 day before delivery. I showed them the print out at pick up and thr SA went to update the order. Took about an hour though.

Reactions: PatrickTM
Inventory MYs seem to cost more than regular orders. Is destination fee included? My MYLR W/W/19 cost $56,290. Similar inventory cars sell for $57,990. Why the discrepancy?
The ones that I’ve noticed are either spot-on with or a tad bit cheaper than the price of a newly ordered one of current spec prices. Some of em may have a hitch too which may not show on that initial screen & jack the price up another $1k, so gotta pay attention to that.

Reactions: dwh13 and TSLY
After looking at my Model Y order (delivery date, 9/27/2021) and digging through the corners, I don't see, and haven't seen, any comments about the Referral Award of 1000 Supercharger miles.
On both of the orders made leading up to getting the VIN for this car, one on 6/30/2021 and one on 7/12/2021, I was very careful to order it using my spouse's Model 3 loot box code.
So, just chugged an email off to the SA, the order assistance people at Springfield, NJ, and the delivery assistance people in Springfield, asking, more or less, "What gives?"
For what it's worth: Double-checked Tesla's Referral Code web page at Referral Program. According to that, we should get the Award. And, since it's two different accounts, one for the spouse, one for me, maybe we both get 1000 miles of Supercharging.
I'll let you guys know what I find out.
Well, that was quick.
The SA replied: Not at all unusual to not see anything about the Award in the Tesla Account web pages. You'll see the free 1000 miles with the papers that we'll have for you when you come to pick up the car.
That takes care of that, I guess.

Reactions: PatrickTM

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210919-152506_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210919-152506_Chrome.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Informative
Reactions: jebinc