Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MY Long range on august 7th with a estimated delivery date of December,yesterday they updated the delivery time frame to March so we decided to upgrade to the performance model , now the estimated delivery date is October 20th to November 19th
Wow seriously? I ordered on August 5 and my EDD has been holding at Nov 24- Dec 14. Did you have options that are less common?

Wow seriously? I ordered on August 5 and my EDD has been holding at Nov 24- Dec 14. Did you have options that are less common?
Our august 19 order is still holding steady at 12/5-12/25. If ours flipped to march I'd probably just ride it out and hope it reverted to a more reasonable date. But hopefully I won't have to find out!

Our august 19 order is still holding steady at 12/5-12/25. If ours flipped to march I'd probably just ride it out and hope it reverted to a more reasonable date. But hopefully I won't have to find out!
If you got it in Dec 5th, that is right around 106 days. That feel about right for most people these days? I would surprised if it flipped out to next year.

Say hello to Galahad!

Delivery went very smoothly about 45mins, 20mins of me looking the car over and about 20mins to complete the registration. The DC person working with me, Troy, was excellent. Car was nearly flawless except for a small scuff on the rear bumper. Troy grabbed a portable polisher and cleaned it up in less than a minute.

It calibrated autopilot in about 10miles. Now to play and put on the accessories!

View attachment 712480View attachment 712481View attachment 712482View attachment 712483
Thanks for posting photos. I have a MYLR in Deep Blue Metallic on order. I didn’t order until 7/23 so I have a long wait ahead of me and your pics make that easier. Have fun with your new ride!

Congrats on your pickup, but sorry about the lack of help from SA's. Seems kinda par for the course. The one I've been dealing with has been MIA for the most part.

Do the aero covers just pop off? I definitely like the look of the wheels without them. If I don't end up switching to inductions before delivery I think that's what I'll end up doing.
Yes, they pop right off. I may plasti-dip them black (the wheels or the covers), but I’m partial to silver over black. We’ll see.

My EDD of “March” disappeared this morning when I did my daily check, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this… I think I need to shift to an investment portfolio strategy and stop with the daily checks until November. I’m sure things will start to get sorted out by then, fingers crossed.

2 days to Delivery Day and I got an email from another person at the Mt Kisco DC. Those of you following along at home know I changed my car registration yesterday so that Tesla will get me new plates as opposed to transferring the plates from my ICE car. The change increases my cost by $117.50. I had already prepared a bank check (actually my wife did it...she's excited too) and I wasn't sure if I needed another bank check or if Tesla would accept a personal check or cash. The SA wrote that I can use a credit/debit card since it's a small amount.

Nothing left to do but decide on the Delivery Checklist I'll use and pick up my farking car. Today is day 114 since ordering... 2 days to go!

So I'm still stuck at 10/17-11/6, but I'm hit with a conundrum. The MYLR is replacing my 2018 Highlander, which I had been getting sale price estimates from CarMax for $36k-$38k depending on the week. Tesla's trade in estimates have fluctuated between $32k-$34k. However, when I checked CarMax just now, the estimate is up to $42k, which seems kind of nuts given I bought the car for around $46k and have put 20k miles on it 🤷‍♂️. I'm not sure if CarMax is good about honoring the estimates they give online, but I'm almost tempted to sell and rent a sedan for a month or so, which looks like it'll cost ~$1200.

Dilemma here is the very likely scenario of my EDD getting continuously pushed and having to spend more and more on rentals 😭
Take the money and run! Is there any option for you not to rent? Work remotely some days, borrow a car from friends or family? I don't mean for the entire time but piecing it together could save you bucks.
I ordered a MY Long range on august 7th with a estimated delivery date of December,yesterday they updated the delivery time frame to March so we decided to upgrade to the performance model , now the estimated delivery date is October 20th to November 19th
Yikes, my EDD has been in Oct and Nov with a similar order (completion) date. I'm semi afraid to check.
Same questions, I would be pissed to get bumped to March.

I picked up my car in Fort Lauderdale today. It was raining so I didn’t get to do the detailed inspection I had planned on, but there were no major flaws that I could see. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can do a thorough inspection in the Florida sunshine.

We all know Tesla customer service isn’t famous for being good and today they weren’t. My SA was off today and based on his lack of response over the past week I’m not sure he’s even employed anymore. I ended up being shuffled between two other SA’s. There were quite a few new cars on the lot, but none on the showroom floor. Some people were picking up their cars, but it didn’t appear to be extremely busy. None the less the SA’s seemed rushed.

I did my cursory inspection, handed them my cashiers check, and they handed me the card keys and that was pretty much it. After unlocking the car and the App I noticed that Supercharging was pay per use. No free miles even though my SA had said he had entered my code. I went back in and the last SA stated that that program had ended and they couldn’t do anything on-site. I asked for HQ contact info and he couldn’t provide any. Unacceptable!!

If anyone has a number or email for Customer Service I’d appreciate it. The free Supercharging isn’t critical, but their attitude, lack of information, and failure to uphold our contract is pissing me off. This is my second MY and I will say the Tesla people in Mt. Kisco were much more customer friendly.

In closing meet Stormtrooper Elon. Please let me know which way you like the wheels. With the aero cover or without, but with silver canter cap and lug nut caps.
Congratulations!

I vote aero cover. Y'all go ahead and hate me. I'm okay with being the unpopular kid here. Hub caps for the win!