Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello friends! Currently at day 103 but getting close I think. EDD has been at 10/7-10/22 for four days straight, this is the closest I’ve ever been, only 6 days from the earliest EDD date! The closer I’m getting the more anxious and excited I get. It’s a different type of anxiety, I think the realization that I might finally get it is making me nervous lol. This can all come crashing down of course, but I was originally quoted a September delivery so I hope this sticks.

Hello friends! Currently at day 103 but getting close I think. EDD has been at 10/7-10/22 for four days straight, this is the closest I’ve ever been, only 6 days from the earliest EDD date! The closer I’m getting the more anxious and excited I get. It’s a different type of anxiety, I think the realization that I might finally get it is making me nervous lol. This can all come crashing down of course, but I was originally quoted a September delivery so I hope this sticks.
I am a month ish away and going crazy! I can't even imagine your excitement right now 😊

I am in CA - so maybe it is different for different states - but i dont see an increase in tax benefits buying after 1/1/22 vs12/31/21 - am i missing something? Is there a new federal tax break coming?
Dems propose new $12,500 electric car rebate, Tesla left with ...https://electrek.co › 2021/09/11 › dems-propose-new-el...

Various forms of this have been bouncing around the house and senate, no idea what the final form will look like, whether it will pass, if it does pass will it be retroactive etc. It's all up the in air at this point, and I seriously doubt we'll know more by 12/31 than we do right now. But there is at least a possibility that buying a car in 2022 will get you $7500 from the IRS that you won't get if you buy one in 2021.

Day 108 here so just a few days ahead of you. Hoping for a vin next week!

4CB83627-030E-4EFA-B546-05BEA002E0DE.jpeg

Garage is organized, and both vehicles fit great! As much as I love the Tesla, I’m pretty partial to my Diesel…afterall it does take us and our 5th wheel on some pretty amazing adventures!!

Tesla is actually offering a decent trade-in price for my truck… unfortunately with my delivery still in Dec it doesnt make much sense to add it to my order right now. Tesla’s price matched the KBB instant offer price exactly, which means it’s technically 7% higher due to the sales tax savings. (Carvana and Vroom are both low) Hopefully the value holds as it’s been all over the map in the last few months. Slightly concerned about the payment, it’ll be double what I’m paying today o_O but I’m trusting all you vinners who say it’s worth it!! Thought about listing it to see what I can get but I’m not too thrilled about dealing with people, haha.

hey, just curious is your Y a 82kwh?
I don’t have one yet :)

But all Model Y cars made in Fremont should have the 82 kWh Panasonic pack! A little more capacity is always good, though supercharging rate seems to be slower for the 82 pack. Oh well, I don’t expect to supercharge that much, so the extra buffer/capacity will be more beneficial. Maybe 2-3 times a year I’ll have trips greater than 200 miles that requires supercharging.

Reactions: collaGOunltd
I don’t have one yet :)

But all Model Y cars made in Fremont should have the 82 kWh Panasonic pack! A little more capacity is always good, though supercharging rate seems to be slower for the 82 pack. Oh well, I don’t expect to supercharge that much, so the extra buffer/capacity will be more beneficial. Maybe 2-3 times a year I’ll have trips greater than 200 miles that requires supercharging.
I hadn't heard about the lower SuC rate for 82kWh packs. Just did some research and it looks like the new 82 packs have about a 25% lower average charge rate according to this 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD With 82 kWh Battery: Charging Analysis
1633134915790.png

A bit of a bummer that even the peak 250kw rate is held for much less time too since I normally rely on this by getting to SuC at very low SoC.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatrickTM
I ordered Tesla Shields for my 7 seater. They resemble the 3D Maxpider mats for a bit less, and they’re currently running a 20% off special that ends today I think. Ordered their 7 seater floor mats and the 7 seater cargo mats from them.
I ordered the MY7 floor and cargo mats from Weathertech. They look good on my garage floor, but will look much better in my MY when I get it.

I didn't even think about actually painting the wheels. I'll have to look into that. The first attempt will likely be hyperdip but that peels off and someday I'll try fully painting them.

I would like the calipers to jump a bit more and I'm not sure how I feel about those caliper covers. It seems...fake. But I suppose it is... So maybe I'll practice with the calipers.
Yes I agree, those brake covers cost like $200 and I don't care for the look. They don't scream OEM at all. So I painted mine and is very pleased with results.

@SixZoSeven so in other words, I should tone it down somewhat with the hate towards SA's, since we got SA's in our midst ;)
We're watching you guys 👀

In all seriousness, I personally welcome criticism -- it helps me improve! While I can't control everyone's experiences, I can certainly do my best to serve my customers to the best of my ability. 👍