Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, after 3-1/2 weeks of no EDD movement, my EDD just updated to... April. Not the update I was hoping for. What are we calling this? April Fool's? I liked Oktoberfest a lot better. At least there was beer. :rolleyes:
I know that any generic month is simply a temporary placeholder while they revise your actual EDD, but holy crap! If it was true that'd be an eight month wait! o_O

“Tesla Update - Hello, this is to inform you that to better serve you, we have updated your delivery location to our Peabody, MA delivery center. This center is located at 210 Andover St, Peabody, MA. This will not affect your delivery time-frame. Please reach out to your local Tesla Advisor if you have any questions or concerns.”

Got this few minutes back. Anyone else got similar and is it good sign or bad sign. At least I was working with someone at old location who knew they mucked up my delivery and trying to prioritize. Not sure how it will serve me better.
I got a similar message that mine has been changed from Dedham to Norwell. I'm hoping its a good change. It is a little closer for me than Dedham.

Well, after 3-1/2 weeks of no EDD movement, my EDD just updated to... April. Not the update I was hoping for. What are we calling this? April Fool's? I liked Oktoberfest a lot better. At least there was beer. :rolleyes:
Oof! You made me check since we're similar order times. Holding steady at 11/30-12/20 for just over 2 weeks. Hopefully you bounce back in a few days.

Great point to fill that thing out, the data can only help.

On a sidenote, your profile pic caught my attention as I was curious what the heck it was... needless to say an hour or two into my research and I can't believe I hadn't heard of Forbidden Zone. I don't know what I watched but it certainly was a thing!
Forbidden zone is... pretty out there. To put it mildly :)

• Funny
Reactions: BTVev
77BA21E3-01D1-4CBE-B377-4C018D091EEF.jpeg
My EDD has not moved — still 10/21-11/10. On the bright side, finally getting Tesla Powerwalls installed today, so maybe that will help a little! The garage is just waiting for the car now…

I don't get the reticence about using DCU and the urge to rate match with Tesla or a different bank? What's the hangup sticking with DCU to finance your car?
One reason I've heard--or at least think I've heard--is that if you actually take the loan from DCU you have to direct deposit your paycheck there; you essentially need to make them your bank, not just a lender.

I probably don't have that exactly right, but I think it's something like that.

It will be interesting to see how GigaTexas changes the cross-country delivery logistics going forward.

We generally understand that Tesla delivers to the furthest areas (east coast or abroad) early in the quarter and to the closest areas (west coast > CA) late in the quarter. However, Elon has said that GigaTexas will produce vehicles for Eastern US so this pattern will likely become less extreme when it gets up to speed.

Hopefully, all of those with 2022 EDDs will get a (real)🔥🔥🔥🔥-worthy Holiday Update resulting in EDDs brought forward by 2+months

Reactions: PatrickTM
My BMW lease is up in May. If I order it now, it says April. Should I just order it now just in case it pushes back? I'm afraid if I order it with date expected May, it might get pushed back from what I see here.
Dont make the mistake, I did. Give yourself month to two cushion. I would order it now. You're not paying more than 250 or whatever it is to order anyway. I regret everyday for not ordering sooner.