Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We paid directly with a cashier's check as well. We just showed up to the SC with the check on delivery day and did not accept delivery or hand over the check until we did a thorough inspection of the car. Our SA had no issues with it and acted as this was normal procedure.
What if it's a remote delivery where they drive the car to you? Don't you have to pay before that?

2 EDD windows have come and gone. Next one starts on Tuesday. 3rd times a charm?? EDD 10/19-10/28.
Was hoping you would have gotten your VIN by now, since your order date is 2 days before mine, and your first EDD started 2 days before mine as well…my first EDD was pushed back farther than yours so that is worrisome though…

Reactions: TatisJr
Was hoping you would have gotten your VIN by now, since your order date is 2 days before mine, and your first EDD started 2 days before mine as well…my first EDD was pushed back farther than yours so that is worrisome though…
Thanks. I think a lot of it just depends on luck. Someone in NJ with a 7/23 OD and mid Nov. EDD received a VIN last week around my EDD front end range for my exact build. Not only does Tesla need to be working on your config in a batch (mfg. luck) there also needs to be room on the truck/train to your delivery center (logistics luck). So it’ll get here when it gets here. But, may the odds ever be in your favor. ;)

Thanks. I think a lot of it just depends on luck. Someone in NJ with a 7/23 OD and mid Nov. EDD received a VIN last week around my EDD front end range for my exact build. Not only does Tesla need to be working on your config in a batch (mfg. luck) there also needs to be room on the truck/train to your delivery center (logistics luck). So it’ll get here when it gets here. But, may the odds ever be in your favor. ;)
computer says no copy.jpg

In July I ordered Y long range White black int no frills. Tesla keeps pushing the date out now Nov Dec.
Great cars. Fukt up delivery service. I’m driving a 2018 M3. Maybe I’ll keep it? Could Tesla be shipping US cars out of country for a better price?
Also messed up: the “no frills” config MY has estimated delivery of July in the Tesla.com configurator.