Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy smokes, VIN just came through for my MY MF305xxx. EDD still says 11/3- 11/17.
I got a text saying payment is ready and I thought it was for my wife's MY in service, then email came saying make final payment.
I was lowkey hoping to be delayed for 2022. Now the dilemma if I want to refuse and delay for 30 days or just take it and go. I might take it and go especially when the trade in for my volvo went up $2k again.
Urrghh, this is a good problem to have.
Looks like it is raining MSM VINs this week. Enjoy #TeamMSM

I think it’s only effective for 2022, assuming it passes. If it does, there could be a lot of disruption with people trying to reschedule and everyone wanting cars at the start of 2022, with the already long waits. I hate to miss out on a lot of money with the credit, but am worried if I hold, I won’t see a car for 8 months. So still going ahead with mine; ED now November 2-8.
That's certainly a strong possibility. Also a strong possibility is the thing doesn't pass at all. I will say if it does pass, and it excludes this purchase, it might be slightly tempting to "trade up" at the end of next year after maybe the new batteries launch. But I've waited all I can handle at this point :)

Yikes. I haven't heard many good things about Mt Kisko from hundreds of pages ago. Maybe when push comes to shove they'll get their act in order? But I totally understand not wanting to leave if in their hands.
A coworker of mine just picked his up from there today. Seemed to go off without a hitch but he was getting info from them 10 or so days ago.

Reactions: PatrickTM
SA = Sales Associate (Not San Antonio)
EDD = Estimated Delivery Date (Not Employment Development Department)
MSM = Midnight Silver Metallic (Not Mainstream Media)
M3 = Model 3 (Not BMW M3)
MYLR = Model Y Long Range (Not Mylar)
MF = 2021 Fremont (Not Motherf*****)

LOL
Don't forget OD = Order Date (not overdose)
M3P = Model 3 Performance (not MP3)
MYP = Model Y Performance (not My Pee)
SC = Service Center (not South Carolina)

I have a 7 seater MYLR white on order with EDD 1/13. After seeing and seating in person, I’m not convinced those 2 extra seats with additional 3k is worth to me. Does anyone have any experience if I remove option of 7 seater, will that reset my EDD? Thanks.
I think it’s good resale. They are not super common. That’s partially why we ordered the 7. In the grand scheme of things, $3k isn’t much extra money and even if you don’t need the extra seats on a regular basis, it’s nice to have the option 🤷🏻‍♂️. Fold ‘em flat and use them when:if you need them. That’s my two cents

I have a 7 seater MYLR white on order with EDD 1/13. After seeing and seating in person, I’m not convinced those 2 extra seats with additional 3k is worth to me. Does anyone have any experience if I remove option of 7 seater, will that reset my EDD? Thanks.
I believe you'd end up paying current price, with an EDD in January it's possible that MSRP has risen more than the $3k you paid for the 3rd row so you might be able to remove the option but it might actually cost you extra with the new MSRP.

It's a complete crap shoot what that would do for your EDD. It would end up somewhere between tomorrow and next September.

Reactions: Jersey_guy_202
SA = Sales Associate (Not San Antonio)
EDD = Estimated Delivery Date (Not Employment Development Department)
MSM = Midnight Silver Metallic (Not Mainstream Media)
M3 = Model 3 (Not BMW M3)
MYLR = Model Y Long Range (Not Mylar)
MF = 2021 Fremont (Not Motherf*****)

LOL
Haha I love this!
Only exception I take is M3. M3 will always be the legendary BMW M3 for me, while Model 3 will always be Model 3.

I've never seen "TBD" as my EDD before.

1635495646742.png

Ordered MYLR7 Midnight Silver AWD on 10/4 and completed profile on 10/5 with an estimated Delivery date of 3/7-4/4.

My question is about the payment method. I wasn't paying attention and just kept on filling up the profile and got approved for the 72months 2.49APR. I didn't confirm yet since the delivery date is still way far and the credit application approved is vaild for 60days which will expire eventually.

Should I still confirm it or leave it alone for now? will it affect my queue if i leave it unconfirmed since delivery is still far from processing the payment? I am also looking to have a lower rate somewhere and try a counter offer if I can still lower the 2.49 which is already great but if I get a lower rate, the better.

Should I confirm loan terms now or let it expire and request for another application when getting closer to delivery?
I tried to do a counter offer yesterday. Apparently, Tesla no longer does rate matching. They told me that started Oct 1st.