Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me tell you something, I am trying my best to remain patient, but I have seen 3 of your exact configurations, and 2 of my exact configurations...one of yours was a demo (300 something miles) all of the others had less than 5 miles on them. I found myself talking to my screen saying..."but that's my car...just send it to me!" VERY frustrating.
Yeah that’s crazy smh I have yet to see my exact build on there, but I do know of people who have. My SA told me if it’s in your general region it would be reassigned to you, and if not it’s posted for sale. Maybe they don’t wanna eat the additional shipping cost? Idk, but not much of the delivery process makes sense.

Got everything situated with my local SC. My car was actually sitting in the lot charging! Snapped a couple pics before I went inside to schedule my home delivery (even though I was already there). Now they are on their way with my MY!

View attachment 727279

View attachment 727280
I also ordered the red on July 3rd and am now being pushed into December. The lengthy wait could be attributable to a lot of things but I dont think ordering Red helped me with a quick EDD

I ordered a blue MYLR with hitch on August 4 and gave all the additional information on August 6. At that time, EDD was December. It switched to January at one point, but most of the time the EDD was a span from the end of November through the end of December. Last week, it moved to October 31-November 28, and then yesterday morning I got a VIN. Current EDD is November 8-14!
Congrats!
I’m so jealous/frustrated! My OD is 7/23, Profile date is 7/26. Same config as you except no tow. My EDD was 11/4-24 for a month until last weekend. Now it’s 2/2-3/2.

I also ordered the red on July 3rd and am now being pushed into December. The lengthy wait could be attributable to a lot of things but I dont think ordering Red helped me with a quick EDD
What is f’in wrong with Tesla… there’s so many red MYLR order and they keep pushing the red team to the back of line… sheesh!! 🙄

Got the call around 6 PM tonight that my car left the factory today and is on its way to me! Delivery scheduled for 11/15 🎉
9A69416B-1B7B-4E25-8A71-D96094D17918.jpeg

It's here in the garage! Got an appointment for PPF in two weeks (soonest they could do since I'm out of town next week) for $1400 full front. My Gen 1 charger that I got off ebay works great and charges at 40A. Got front mud flaps put on, screen protector, cup insert, and floor mats! And and it says it does 328 miles on a full charge which is interesting.

20211029_181335.jpg

Screenshot_20211029-182529_Tesla~2.jpg

It's here in the garage! Got an appointment for PPF in two weeks (soonest they could do since I'm out of town next week) for $1400 full front. My Gen 1 charger that I got off ebay works great and charges at 40A. Got front mud flaps put on, screen protector, cup insert, and floor mats! And and it says it does 328 miles on a full charge which is interesting.

View attachment 727362

View attachment 727363
Absolutely stunning! Congrats!

Has anyone else noticed the text under their EDD has changed?

Updated:

Estimated Delivery: November 03 - November 23​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

It used to be:
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Could it be a pre-VIN indication since my EDD window starts in only a few days? 🤞
My wording changed too, and my SA reached out to me first for the first time. I think we may be on our way!