Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love love love seeing this posted and used. The author of the website wrote a book about the original Model S. I've even had lunch with him a million years ago :)
I actually booked the website after you posted the link some time back. The website is great and I have been reading many interesting articles. Thanks for sharing that great website link.

I completed my profile on 8/9, and yet I’m seeing Sept OD’s already getting VIN’s? My EDD has been stuck at 12/6-12/26 for over a month… Does anyone have a guess on the reasoning?

But still congrats to those VIN’ing this week! :cool:
Same here and almost the same configuration..I completed profile sometime on 15th-17th August and my EDD is at 17th Dec - 6th Jan since the past 47 days. I have not seen anyone having EDD stay the same for that long.

Same here and almost the same configuration..I completed profile sometime on 15th-17th August and my EDD is at 17th Dec - 6th Jan since the past 47 days. I have not seen anyone having EDD stay the same for that long.
We should start a thread for Bay Area folks who ordered/completed profile in august and have super stable EDD straddling EOY. :)

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
I ordered on 9/29 and this Thursday I got an email to make final payment, accept order changes for "Tesla Vision", and assigned VIN and delivery agreement PDF. Delivery went from Feb-Mar to Nov 4-8.

Then hours later the payment options are gone, VIN is gone. And then today the delivery estimate is now...June.

Only evidence of the car ever existing is the Delivery Agreement PDF is still in the document section.

I'm not in a big hurry since I'm trading in a 3 and I was hoping for 2022 tax credits, but June is a bit much.
Now I'm back to Feb 16-March 16. I still have a Delivery Agreement PDF with the VIN and odometer, etc. But I guess someone else got the car...

What a time to get busy at work. I was not really able to take the car out till this afternoon. Drove for a bit and enjoyed every bit of it. Hope I can spend more time with the car tomorrow.

How are the other recent owners doing? Just catching up on the posts.
Well mine is back in the shop fixing the last paint job. There was a faint tape line on the rear qtr panel (not even the door that had the original damage). Anyway the paint guy said it can be sanded/polished/buffer, so fingers crossed. At least I got another loaner, this time an X so I’ve now driven the entire S3XY lineup. X is cool but I miss my Y ;)

They are built solid but I feel like they could have done a better job aesthetically.

I have stock Range Rover all-weather mats on my RRS and they look much better than the Tesla ones.
Hi! How were you contacted for your delivery time? Tomorrow makes a week since VIN and no one has contacted me from delivery yet.
I called them because of potential conflicts with Thanksgiving travel plans.

DSC_0083.JPG

Sorry its taken this long to get a better picture up. Did my first drive last night that was more than a few miles and I have to say, on smooth roads this thing feels really good. The audio system is top notch and doesn't need the extra signal processing. The car is still a bit stiff on bumps and rough pavement but I think I'm getting used to it. Its no F150. One other note - the double pane glass in the front windows definitely provides some noise reduction but the rear windows are single pane and you can sort of hear the road noise behind you. I will continue hold my EDD brethren in the Light until you finally get yours.

Attachments

• DSC_0081.JPG
    DSC_0081.JPG
    473.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0082.JPG
    DSC_0082.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0086.JPG
    DSC_0086.JPG
    291.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0087.JPG
    DSC_0087.JPG
    468 KB · Views: 49
View attachment 731602
Sorry its taken this long to get a better picture up. Did my first drive last night that was more than a few miles and I have to say, on smooth roads this thing feels really good. The audio system is top notch and doesn't need the extra signal processing. The car is still a bit stiff on bumps and rough pavement but I think I'm getting used to it. Its no F150. One other note - the double pane glass in the front windows definitely provides some noise reduction but the rear windows are single pane and you can sort of hear the road noise behind you. I will continue hold my EDD brethren in the Light until you finally get yours.
Amazing car!

View attachment 731602
Awesome!

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker