Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck unveil (CYBRTRK)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG, it is so ugly!!!!!! Just like they couldn't be arsed

I can imagine parking this outside my dads house in Liverpool and all the kids throwing bricks at it trying to break the windows, just to see if they can, or maybe shooting at it.

Not sure if anyone else noticed or seen, but the new UI on the screen in the truck looks completely different!

Might be the next big update to all cars - the quick access buttons are down the side (not the bottom) and maps are 3D

Customisable UI
yy.JPG

Reactions: CMc1 and davidmc
It's perhaps the worst looking thing I've ever seen. I made some concessions when getting a Model 3 as it's not particularly to my taste, but this thing is hideous. The fact people are able to get excited about it genuinely boggles my mind.

I am excited about the concept, just not the look. when you are driving it, you are not looking at it, but you do see other peoples faces gurning at you thinking wtf :(

I wasn’t keeping tabs with this but saw it on the news this morning. I assumed the “truck” was simply some elaborate mockup purely to demonstrate the windows but , Jesus, it’s actually the real thing.

Cant believe anyone signed that off.

Reactions: Hank42
I feel like I don't want this to sell as it's horrible from the front however I think this will sell.

People seem to have Tesla blindness (where they forgive Tesla for faults when they'd slate any other manufacturer for the same faults). If Ford, BMW or any other brought something like this to market everyone would be calling it ridiculous.

Anyone else feel the same?

I can see it being popular in places with a lot of offroading. I bet they are not planning to sell may as they don't have the capacity with the Model 3 and Y.

One thing that does make me wonder is the crumple zones, if you can hit it with a hammer and not dent it what happens in a crash? Does the bonnet shear off and decapitate you? Maybe it's designed to be able to take a dear to the face then back up to pick it of for dinner?

I have to say I don't hate the look... Yes it's bonkers, but that was kind of the point. It's not the soul-destroying cabin design like what you get with a Fiat Multipla or Nissan Cube - dreery box on wheels for those who gave up on owning nice things in life.

And it looks much nicer in motion than just standing still.

Of course completely impractical in UK