Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Decreased Distance with 28.8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's one or the other, either you are lying about having the latest release or Tesla is lying. Elon wouldn't lie to us and tell the faithful that paid for FSD at time of purchase last year we'd get early updates now would he? Not that I believe you're a liar, but could the CEO of our beloved Tesla be lying?

upload_2019-8-16_22-39-51.jpeg

upload_2019-8-16_22-39-51.jpeg

any comments now AH

I think you're right but there's still dots on the regen bar till ~85% in my car, though I've never seen the green regen bar go all the way to the left. Wonder if that's possible!

I have the new software and I have decent range. My 30 mile commute home today was pretty ok.

I get limited regen down to 80% SOC (AWD)

But you don’t need full regen all the time so even 95% SOC or lower won’t impact things to much unless you’re driving down from a mountain.

Every post of yours is anti-Tesla. What’s your deal?
Really? That's not true, just on this point regarding promised FSD getting early updates and Elon for some reason promising it to us and not following through I actually love my Model 3 except when there are issues with it or the service. You can heckel me all you want (let's see I'm told to go away, get a new hobby, called paranoid, always anti Tesla, a Fudster, but I'm not going to just sit down and give Tesla a pass), especially when their CEO time and time again promises stuff then doesn't deliver. I spent over $79000 to get the top of the line Tesla Model 3, yet I've multiple hardware failures, multiple visits to the service center which is a 2 hour drive one way, promised by the CEO we'd get early access on several occasions yet it doesn't happen, currently trying to get a warranty issue fixed and Tesla cancels my appointment and ignores me, not sure why you would want someone to just through their hands in the air and say, oh well that's just Tesla. I know you are all fanboys, Tesla is perfect, Elon is the next coming and would do anything for Tesla no matter what they did. I'm consider myself somewhat a fanboy; I love what Tesla is doing and praise it quite frequently, but they can't be given a pass when they do crap that is wrong. Flame on I suppose.

Last edited:
....regarding promised FSD getting early updates and Elon for some reason promising it to us....

I would not call a Tweet a promise. In fact Musk uses Tweeter to "think out loud". Also there is NO TIME line given in this so CALLED promise. So if you get in in a year it is still a promise kept. Also it is an ambiguous Tweet saying "Priority/early accuses". Open to interpretation as to what it means but you think it means "early updates".

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 9.52.00 AM.png

Well then if you are telling the truth, Elon Musk and Tesla are lying about those of us purchasing FSD last year getting early access to updates. Tesla is such a fraud.

Guys (or girls), the people in EAP get random versions which contain some new beta features, but typically don’t have all the released features that the latest builds have. While many people might have say, new fart noises, faster Supercharging, better auto wipers, those on the EAP could actually be behind depending on the test version. It’s a chance to give feedback to Tesla and be part of the design process for specific new features related to the particular version you are sent. If you’re hoping to be the first at getting all the latest features, you will be sorely disappointed. In this case, you are better off not being in EAP.

Really? That's not true, just on this point regarding promised FSD getting early updates and Elon for some reason promising it to us and not following through I actually love my Model 3 except when there are issues with it or the service. You can heckel me all you want (let's see I'm told to go away, get a new hobby, called paranoid, always anti Tesla, a Fudster, but I'm not going to just sit down and give Tesla a pass), especially when their CEO time and time again promises stuff then doesn't deliver. I spent over $79000 to get the top of the line Tesla Model 3, yet I've multiple hardware failures, multiple visits to the service center which is a 2 hour drive one way, promised by the CEO we'd get early access on several occasions yet it doesn't happen, currently trying to get a warranty issue fixed and Tesla cancels my appointment and ignores me, not sure why you would want someone to just through their hands in the air and say, oh well that's just Tesla. I know you are all fanboys, Tesla is perfect, Elon is the next coming and would do anything for Tesla no matter what they did. I'm consider myself somewhat a fanboy; I love what Tesla is doing and praise it quite frequently, but they can't be given a pass when they do crap that is wrong. Flame on I suppose.
maybe so.....but does that have to do with calling members liars because they have something you dont