Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model Y Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my Deep Blue Metalic detailed/paint corrected/ceramic coated, so had to snap a couple pics and post. Unfortunately it wasn't sunny so you don't see the sparkle (which looks great in direct sunlight) but still shows off nicely even on a cloudy day, I love this color. May snap a couple more next time it's sunny and add them as well, I have zero regrets on color.

Attachments

• Tesla front view reduced.JPG
    Tesla front view reduced.JPG
    450.3 KB · Views: 1,903
  • Tesla rear quarter view reduced.JPG
    Tesla rear quarter view reduced.JPG
    528.9 KB · Views: 1,348
  • Tesla side view reduced.JPG
    Tesla side view reduced.JPG
    491.5 KB · Views: 1,291
  • Tesla Front Quarter closeup reduced.JPG
    Tesla Front Quarter closeup reduced.JPG
    256.3 KB · Views: 1,456
Finally got my Deep Blue Metalic detailed/paint corrected/ceramic coated, so had to snap a couple pics and post. Unfortunately it wasn't sunny so you don't see the sparkle (which looks great in direct sunlight) but still shows off nicely even on a cloudy day, I love this color. May snap a couple more next time it's sunny and add them as well, I have zero regrets on color.

Okay, nice mix of clouds and sun today so I took some more before she started inevitably to get a bit dirty, these pics show off what this color is all about IMO (depth/reflectivity/different looks in different angles). Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• Tesla Sunny Side reduced.JPG
    Tesla Sunny Side reduced.JPG
    639.7 KB · Views: 1,336
  • Tesla Sunny rear quarter reduced.JPG
    Tesla Sunny rear quarter reduced.JPG
    581.5 KB · Views: 1,301
  • Tesla Sunny Rear Reduced.JPG
    Tesla Sunny Rear Reduced.JPG
    562.3 KB · Views: 1,274
  • Tesla Front closeup sunny reduced.JPG
    Tesla Front closeup sunny reduced.JPG
    585.6 KB · Views: 1,245
  • Tesla Front sunny reduced.JPG
    Tesla Front sunny reduced.JPG
    472.8 KB · Views: 1,255
  • Tesla rear close quarter reduced.JPG
    Tesla rear close quarter reduced.JPG
    576.1 KB · Views: 1,251
Okay, nice mix of clouds and sun today so I took some more before she started inevitably to get a bit dirty, these pics show off what this color is all about IMO (depth/reflectivity/different looks in different angles). Hope you enjoy!
Looks fantastic! I just love the Deep Blue Metallic. The Y’s interior storage, power lift gate, and higher seating position are really appealing, but I still think the 3’s proportions make it look a bit “cooler” overall.

Night & day when you paint all the black plastic trim (front apron, fender arches, rocker panel, rear diffuser) in body color. This Performance was wrapped in Xpel Ultimate Plus & coated with Ceramic Pro.

View attachment 536204

View attachment 536578

View attachment 536579

This looks very nice. I saw the blue Y up close a few times in person, including today at a Tesla location. At least indoors, the black with blue makes the car look muted. We are tempted to switch to a white or do something like this. Every blue Y I have seen in person seems darker and a different shade than what I see in pictures which probably has to do with the way digital cameras process the color.

I'm curious what everyone would think about combining this with chrome door handles and emblems? I normally like flat black but dark blue and silver/chrome look good together in my opinion.

• Funny
Reactions: EVNation
This is my Blue Y, with the new custom made wheels by Signature Wheels out of San Jose Ca. These are 19” and weigh a little over 19 Lbs each as these are for the Track. Big difference on how it feels when you take off, doesn’t feel heavy anymore like it felt with the Gemini wheels and it just rolls. Resent trip from Redlands down to San Diego, 122 miles at 75-80 mph, average wh/mi was 260 which is awesome. Love these wheels.

F3D8BA7A-213C-41C4-927D-9FDA9AEBA917.jpeg

F43EF1E5-3974-49FD-AA49-67D5BA6BA5C9.jpeg

Delivered 30 May and a few days later, we had the front PPF, Front 3 windows tinted & full Ceramic coating. Same company that did my Model 3, Auto Armour out of Mira Mar San Diego Ca.

Fred

Last edited: