Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deep Blue Metallic Model Y Picture Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Figured people would appreciate pictures to help decide between colors and right now the photos are scattered everywhere on the forums/web. Lets have a thread for the blue and keep editing to a minimum.

Here is my (unedited) Model Y Performance with PUP and white interior to start things off.

7n7A0H1.jpg
Any chance you can take a few more pics of the blue with white, please? Front and back doors open kinda thing? Hatch view? Thanks!

Figured people would appreciate pictures to help decide between colors and right now the photos are scattered everywhere on the forums/web. Lets have a thread for the blue and keep editing to a minimum.

Here is my (unedited) Model Y Performance with PUP and white interior to start things off.

7n7A0H1.jpg
I think this is the 1st Blue/white I’ve seen delivered. Sure there are more out there. Very nice combo.

Do those who have or have seen the Deep Metallic Blue consider it more of a royal blue or a navy? I change my mind from picture to picture on which it is. I ordered the grey, but having second thoughts that it is too boring, but I'd prefer something closer to navy than to royal or electric blue.