Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delayed again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not shocking considering orders two months older than yours are still yet to get them in January, mine included.

March seems reasonable.
Reasonable in terms of we have been waiting 2 months longer...but not reasonable in the terms of what the word actually means.
Frustration talking....I realize the supply chain constraints, just upsetting when people who ordered 2 months or longer after you receive their cars and you are still waiting.

You should head over to the Model S forums if you'd like to discuss EDD chaos and frustration. There are still people who ordered their cars a year ago who have not received them. Meanwhile, Tesla is dumping new cars into inventory, instead of delivering them to customers whose orders are locked-in at a lower price. Fury and rage.

You should head over to the Model S forums if you'd like to discuss EDD chaos and frustration. There are still people who ordered their cars a year ago who have not received them. Meanwhile, Tesla is dumping new cars into inventory, instead of delivering them to customers whose orders are locked-in at a lower price. Fury and rage.
That is the MOST frustrating thing. Seeing your exact vehicle in inventory, with 3 miles on it, but $4500 more with only 1 month of premium connectivity...
Just send the car I ordered to me.

Reactions: planetary