Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delayed Sigs - what could Tesla do to make it up to you?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's what I would do ...

• A wall at the Tesla factory with the names of all the Signature owners, with acknowledgement of the role you all played in getting Model S to the market,
  • A framed print sent to you of the wall with your name on it, and,
  • A thank-you note, signed by Tesla exec mgmt.

And a bottle of wine, of course.
Interesting thought, but I kind of think wall markings should be reserved for higher things like the Vietnam memorial and the clandestine services wall (or whatever it's called).

Interesting thought, but I kind of think wall markings should be reserved for higher things like the Vietnam memorial and the clandestine services wall (or whatever it's called).

I said in the factory, not a public park. I think it's important for employees to remember the history of the company. If we measure everything against those who have served this country, it would knock out a whole lot of things.

Granted, I guess my general point is that (1) it's a bit over the top.

Also...
(2) Roadster owners deserve a lot of credit for the company surviving long enough to design the S.
(3) Some people don't like their names in open display (for humility and/or privacy reasons).

I like Bonnie's idea...especially the wine!

If folks declined to have their name listed, they could always opt out...no big deal I think, and I doubt many would elect to do so...

Granted, I guess my general point is that (1) it's a bit over the top.

Also...
(2) Roadster owners deserve a lot of credit for the company surviving long enough to design the S.
(3) Some people don't like their names in open display (for humility and/or privacy reasons).