Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updated to Oct 4- Nov 15. Wonder how this bodes for getting a ‘24 Model Year.

I'm not worried about that really after all the recent X/S refresh updates. Most recently the Matrix Headlights, Larger rear screen and HW4.

Doubt 2024 will offer much, and like all Tesla's its a rolling production, they don't wait for a new year to introduce parts. This is a great current list here vs. the last generation...tons of updates!

I'm not worried about that really after all the recent X/S refresh updates. Most recently the Matrix Headlights, Larger rear screen and HW4.

Doubt 2024 will offer much, and like all Tesla's its a rolling production, they don't wait for a new year to introduce parts. This is a great current list here vs. the last generation...tons of updates!

Didn't realize there was extra 3 cu ft of space. Wonder where it came from.

Didn't realize there was extra 3 cu ft of space. Wonder where it came from.
Likely just the new interior panels being slimmed down, new materials with deadening built in vs layered. I know with the old S door panels were super think, almost coming into the seat space, guessing the old X might have been similar....never drove an older one.

In order for that to be true, anyone who is taking delivery before end of Q4 would have a production date of earlier than 9/13 is that right? That can't be right. Otherwise why would some delivery windows be pushed out past mid October? Maybe I'm just completely ignorant on logistical shipping practices. I ordered 9/1 for a MXP and my delivery date is Oct 13 - Nov 24. If they aren't making anymore Xs for the rest of the year, then mine is just chilling on the lot in Fremont.
Someone get the drones its time for a freemont flyover

It is and if Tesla does a price deduction on Jan so many people and going to be pissed just like last January. I am very hesitant of buying an X now.
I mean… Been happening all year now, no serious uproar yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_9520.jpeg

I could see base X going down to 74,900 without the free paint so people can choose their options. Not sure if Plaid would go down much more though. Unless Y drops significantly more, feels like we're near the bottom.
I understand there are better handling SUVs (much better i.e. Cayenne GT Turbo), but the MXP has to be the best performance bang for your buck. I don't think there is currently anything hanging around at that $90k price point with it, so I would stand to agree with you. I don't see how they drop the price anymore, but I'm sure people thought they same 4 weeks ago.