Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It sure does feel a bit like a horse carriage when stock. Is ok but doesn't go nicely together with the power. Soon I'll know. I'm just wondering if I should go straight to stiffest like many here, or even softest?
If you're the main driver, I would probably suggest to go stiffest first and adjust down from there as needed. I went with medium just because my wife is the main driver for the MXP, and so didn't want it to be such a huge change for her immediately and then her thinking something was wrong with the car. lol

• Funny
Reactions: Tiger
is anybody still taking delivery of X's? I'm still waiting. EDD is 4/1-4/8 and hasn't changed. I'm expecting the daily "push back by a day" anytime now.
I have a scheduled delivery of 11th. What surprises me is that they said the car's birthday was March 22nd. So why didn't they push for delivery into end of quarter? I got to select delivery date just earlier this week. Still, I'm pretty excited.

I have a scheduled delivery of 11th. What surprises me is that they said the car's birthday was March 22nd. So why didn't they push for delivery into end of quarter? I got to select delivery date just earlier this week. Still, I'm pretty excited.

Is it near Fremont? Could have been sitting at the factory waiting for full transport load.

My date got pushed up from 4/10-4/17 to 4/6-4/15

No date to schedule still
which config?

So I had to turn in my lease Y today at the Irvine location and saw deliveries of many model Y's, one new highland model 3 and a Cybertruck (the lightbar on the front of the Cybertruck had one LED burned out 👎). There were NO X or S ready for delivery which was a bit strange since I always see at least one S or X in the delivery area whenever I am around there. Wonder if they are in the middle of retooling/shipping of Model S/X with the front bumper camera and ambient lighting? All conjecture of course and I have no proof of anything other than I saw no S/X in delivery area which is strange.

So I had to turn in my lease Y today at the Irvine location and saw deliveries of many model Y's, one new highland model 3 and a Cybertruck (the lightbar on the front of the Cybertruck had one LED burned out 👎). There were NO X or S ready for delivery which was a bit strange since I always see at least one S or X in the delivery area whenever I am around there. Wonder if they are in the middle of retooling/shipping of Model S/X with the front bumper camera and ambient lighting? All conjecture of course and I have no proof of anything other than I saw no S/X in delivery area which is strange.
I've noticed the lack of new MX's as well but not confident nor hopeful its due to retooling. It's a low volume car and wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting to build up orders to justify another run? I just came off a reject/hold and EDD is still 4/1-4/8. My confidence is very low and I have not altered my weekend plans to make myself available lol.

Keep reading about people taking delivery of the MS on their thread...

I've noticed the lack of new MX's as well but not confident nor hopeful its due to retooling. It's a low volume car and wouldn't be surprised if they're waiting to build up orders to justify another run? I just came off a reject/hold and EDD is still 4/1-4/8. My confidence is very low and I have not altered my weekend plans to make myself available lol.

Keep reading about people taking delivery of the MS on their thread...
There are few Tax versions of X in transit ready for someone to buy near MD so I'm betting they already have extra inventory already. Not to mention plenty of non-tax version X that are pick-up ready.