Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if they are starting to pad the next quarter and push mid/east coasters out and do the prioritize shuffle for west coast end of Q3 move
Sure seems like it, but also not sure if these dates will constrict if they're able to meet demand to close out the quarter. My M3P original date range was about a month out from when I ultimately received it at the end of Q1.

First Tesla.

Ordered 9/4 (night)
MXP, Ultra Red, white/black int., 22s.

Est. delivery (initially): Sep-Oct, changed to Oct-Nov until today, now shows 13 Nov - 8 Jan…lol, whoa 😂 Quite the shift to the right.

Not in a huge rush, had planned to sell my current ride and had a decent offer through a car buying service, prob need to rethink my timeline lol.

FWIW, I live in D.C.

Joining the crew of people with moved dates.

Order Date 9/3
EDD September-Oct
EDD2 Oct - Nov
EDD3 October 30 - December 25

Ultra Red Plaid / white and yoke

If I were a betting man I would say they're making model year changes, but if they refuse to honor the FSD transfer then its just bull. I get what's written but it's just badwill to a company that has already sucked the equity out of so many people's vehicles.

Reactions: iamcaseyf
ordered 9/2, black on black 5 seater, base- to qualify for tax credit. Originally showing Sept—Oct, changed to Oct-Nov like others. End of last week received 9/17-10/8 delivery window. Checking for vin everyday now 😂located in Southern California.

I ordered 9/1 and originally had the Sept-Oct delivery which was changed to Oct-Nov. Got my VIN today and now they are saying delivery will be between Sept. 27 and Oct. 4. I’m doing FSD transfer as well so we’ll see how it shakes out. 🤞🏻 I’m in Minneapolis.
I ordered on 9/4 and have a date range of 10-5 to 11-9. Wonder if they'll try to allocate one for me quicker to get it on the same truck/train that yours will be on.

Reactions: MarkoC