Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Minus $2,500 for free paint?

That’s a very Tesla way of looking at it.
I should have also subtracted the $2,000 California rebate and the $500 for self referring.
Also I was able to write off the entire purchase amount from my Taxes with accelerated depreciation. Financial no brainer for me.
Net cost less than buying a Y or 3.

No matter, right now the pricing is pretty enticing.

I should have also subtracted the $2,000 California rebate and the $500 for self referring.
Also I was able to write off the entire purchase amount from my Taxes with accelerated depreciation. Financial no brainer for me.
Net cost less than buying a Y or 3.

No matter, right now the pricing is pretty enticing.
I guess it's time to spin up my pet rock business

You mean this CA rebate?

IMG_6981.jpeg

First Tesla. Rented one on vacation and have a few friends with them. Had a Model 3 on order when first announced but production delays and change in job at the time (with a fuel card) caused me to cancel.

Model X. White, 5 seater, Black interior, 20", steering wheel, $79990 for IRS Tax Credit

Ordered and confirmed: 9/11
EDD: Oct - Nov
No VIN yet.
Delivery: Lyndhurst Ohio

Reactions: NJturtlePower
still jealous to the folks who actually got date range for delivery.....mine still say Oct to Nov 😂
if yours doesn't qualify for tax credit it may be pushed after those who qualify for tax credit, Also there are buyers trading in Tesla for FSD transfer it looks like tesla has deadline to transfer FSD so they might be taking priority as well.

Will take the delivery this afternoon... excited! Anything I need to pay attention before accept the car?
So jelly....Contrats!! I'm sure you will have the matrix headlights, I would like to know if you notice anything else.
And build date, so that I have an idea if there any changes with recent builds. Check window sticker and see if it shows 2023 or 2024 model.