Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait you guys are getting texts? View attachment 974226
Yep.

Hi Keith, we plan to have your Model X available for you to pick up this month. If you plan to proceed with delivery, please double-check the pre-delivery tasks in your Tesla app and make any changes, if necessary. If you're unable to pick up your Model X in September, please reply HELP so we can follow up with you to discuss your options.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but for those of you getting your VIN, does it just update in the app and replace your RN? Or does it come through email?
Vin shows up in addition to RN. You’ll also get a text and email more or less immediately. Basically, there’s hardly any reason to check the app with any sort of frequency except for us crazy people here of course😆

No text here! Guess I’m receiving delivery in October 😂
You probably missed your text cause you were snoozin' ;)

1694840148223.png

Reactions: snorlax
Yes, please check the model year on sticker and build date (month) which you can find printed inside the driver door when open. Hoping for matrix headlights and maybe some other fun new things not announced yet 🤞
Matrix is now a guarantee, unless you pick up current stock that have been sitting for 3 months. Matrix was hitting the showroom around June time.
I'm hoping this new wave will have more than that matrix lights.

Order Date Sept 1
ODD Sept-Oct
ODD 2 Oct - Nov
ODD 3 Sept 14 -Sep 30
Red/Cream/Wheel/5 seats
Bay Area Delivery on 09/15

VIN 415xxx 9/14. Odometer shows 15 miles.

The baby is sitting on my driveway now.
Manufactured in 09/23.
Took the delivery in less than 5 mins.
They charged the car to 95%.

Came from Porsche Cayenne. The X for sure is not as quite as the Porsche.
Matrix lights was the most recent update. Do you know if there was anything new? Like say bumper camera, different steering wheel/yoke, anything?
Also, does your sticker indicate that it's a 2023 or 2024 model? You have the latest build delivered date I've seen so far.

Matrix lights was the most recent update. Do you know if there was anything new? Like say bumper camera, different steering wheel/yoke, anything?
Also, does your sticker indicate that it's a 2023 or 2024 model? You have the latest build delivered date I've seen so far.
The car has Matrix Lights. I don't see any bumper camera. The sticker says the car is made in 09/23.

More Data Points...

Ordered Date: 9/1

Build: MXLR | Ultra Red | Black Int | 5 seats | steering wheel | 20" wheels| FSD Transfer
EDD: Sept-Oct
EDD2: Sept 10 - Oct 2nd
EDD3: Sept 11 - Sept 31st
EDD 4: Sept 12 - Oct 2nd 😭😭😭
EDD 5: Sept 13 - Oct 2nd........beginning date changes on the daily now.

No VIN
Updated EDD #6 - 9/16 - 10/5.....starting to lose hope.

Yes:
New GNSS Antenna. (you probably wouldn't be able to tell)
New supplier for the center high mounted stop light and license plate lighting
New back panel for the front seats. Not sure what that should be exactly or how it would look different, if at all.

Last edited: