Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These. No chains or rails. This unit connects the the tension spring rods. You will still have the doors tracks to deal with though.

When you look at the garage, the garage door itself when opened hangs lower than the center rail itself. So if you want to save the setting for the FWD when the car is in the garage, you'll still need to set it for when the garage door is up. Because not sure how you guys are, but my kids jump out of the car as soon as the car is parked, which means the garage door is up.

But I've been considering that side mount garage door open just because. lol

When you look at the garage, the garage door itself when opened hangs lower than the center rail itself. So if you want to save the setting for the FWD when the car is in the garage, you'll still need to set it for when the garage door is up. Because not sure how you guys are, but my kids jump out of the car as soon as the car is parked, which means the garage door is up.
My door child locks are still active 😂😂😂

Reactions: awd_rails
As promised posting a couple of pictures didn’t find any panel gaps Im loving the car matrix lights look amazing
IMG_0814.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0828.jpeg
    IMG_0828.jpeg
    562.4 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0827.jpeg
    IMG_0827.jpeg
    539.9 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0826.jpeg
    IMG_0826.jpeg
    404.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0822.jpeg
    IMG_0822.jpeg
    439.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Just called Tesla and the rep was very confused why it's not there anymore. He confirmed that they are extending FSD transfer and that I should have been eligible for it (ordered 9/1, Vin 9/13, delivery next week).
He said maybe its just a glitch and they would have someone look into it and get back to my.

I'm sure it will get resolved but It seems to have been removed from my account, he asked several times if I had filled it out to have the FSD transfer as if he couldn't see that I had completed that option. So will there be a battle to have it added back in now that it's past 9/30?

Got the schedule your delivery text this morning and it could come soon enough. Sold my Model S last week private party for 7k more than Tesla was offering and have been driving a rental Chevy Malibu

9/1 ordered delivery September-October
9/3 delivery date changed October-November
9/7 delivery date changed September 23 -Oct 25
9/20 Vin assigned this delivery date October 5-12
10/7 delivery scheduled

Ultra Red sub 80k tax credit model with Norfolk Va delivery

Got the schedule your delivery text this morning and it could come soon enough. Sold my Model S last week private party for 7k more than Tesla was offering and have been driving a rental Chevy Malibu

10/7 delivery scheduled

Where did you advertise your car sale.

10/7 delivery scheduled

Same just got the text to schedule delivery! Oct 7 as well at Plano

Reactions: rmenk
I checked my app today and I noticed “FSD transfer applied” has been removed on the trade-in section.

Well, I’ll make them text me that my car is ready for pickup, then I’ll cancel my order.
I’m pretty sure it was on a date/time specific trigger to hide the FSD transfer option in the app, same with the FAQ page showing the message that it has ended on 9/30. Once they provide specific public information on the extension then the app and webpage will be updated accordingly.

Just called Tesla and the rep was very confused why it's not there anymore. He confirmed that they are extending FSD transfer and that I should have been eligible for it (ordered 9/1, Vin 9/13, delivery next week).
He said maybe its just a glitch and they would have someone look into it and get back to my.

I'm sure it will get resolved but It seems to have been removed from my account, he asked several times if I had filled it out to have the FSD transfer as if he couldn't see that I had completed that option. So will there be a battle to have it added back in now that it's past 9/30?
Any updates on this? I upgraded my EAP to FSD in order to transfer, and I have less than 24 hrs to ask for a refund in case they will not honor the transfer 😬