Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a new update today for EDD and Assigned VIN. Was quite a jump.

Ordered Date: 9/7
Build: MXLR | Ultra Red | Black Int | 5 seats | steering wheel | 20" wheels
EDD: Oct-Nov
EDD2: Oct 21-Dec 2
EDD3: Oct 4-Oct 13

VIN Assigned Oct 2

Another Update. Just received an email requesting to schedule pickup. Scheduled pickup for Oct 7th.

Got a new update today for EDD and Assigned VIN. Was quite a jump.

Ordered Date: 9/7
Build: MXLR | Ultra Red | Black Int | 5 seats | steering wheel | 20" wheels
EDD: Oct-Nov
EDD2: Oct 21-Dec 2
EDD3: Oct 4-Oct 13

VIN Assigned Oct 2

Same X order here in NJ on 9/4... no update since 9/20. 🤷‍♂️

Looks that way.... My EDD #4 is one day sooner than yours currently. We'll see! ;)
Haven’t updated for me since 9/20 as well. Hopefully we get some good news some time this week. I sold my bmw x5 2 weeks ago and it’s funny cuz ppl say poverty build but I’m driving my son 08 Mazda 6 while he’s at college and this is what real poverty looks like lol

Reactions: NJturtlePower
I ordered 9/4..Hopefully a bug jump for me today too! But mine was MXP
It looks like there is still no movement for all MXP orders. From all of the updates in this thread, Tesla seems to be delivering MXLR to East Coast now because it’s the beginning of new quarter. They will work their way to the west as the quarter progresses. I’m hoping that one of these days they will start a new batch of MXP. When that happens, we should start seeing MXP VINs assigned to us. Depending on when in the quarter, it might start from the East or West Coast

New movement for me today as well....

Ordered Date: 9/3
Build: MXLR | Midnight Silver | Black Int | 5 seats | steering wheel | 20" wheels
EDD: Sept-Oct
EDD2: Oct-Nov
EDD3: Oct 2 - Nov 6
EDD4: Oct 19 - Nov 30
EDD5: Oct 10 - Oct 31

Still no VIN, guess the midnight silver is the least popular color now that the others are "free"

Pickup Location: Plano, TX
VIN: TBD

Sweet, my EDD tightened up to a month.

Anyone ever get a delivery date during a vacation? Any idea how long they’ll hold for?
Depends on your SC. For my Y,, the EDD had jumped from Aug 20, 2022 to suddenly Memorial Day weekend. We had already done financing and stuff,, and were transferring plates,, so they were a bit more willing to wait a few days beyond the holiday since it was going to be more paperwork to cancel my VIN than just to wait on my schedule.

For my 3 in 2020, it was inventory, and I bought it on a Friday,, delivery was scheduled for Monday, and they were pushing me to take it on Sunday,, but I was like, um, Banks are closed,, I can’t even move funds around till Monday.

For my X order,, my new EDD is now within the realms of two cruises we have booked. Assuming since it is going to be a plate transfer,, lease turn in, and purchase all in one, the paperwork rule will once again apply, and they’ll work with me a bit. Worst case, i’ll just go down to the delivery center and talk with them before hand since I already know my SA after he gave me an X overnight for a test drive

• Helpful
Reactions: NJturtlePower
Those rates don’t look that great. USSFC has better rates and anyone can join via a simple free membership of American Consumer Council. I just got 5.74% for 84 months there this morning
FYI USSFCU Rates jumped over the weekend even before my initial app was approved. Waste of time... applied 9/25 and was still pending.

1696259282852.png

Canceled my USSFCU app and going back to my local CU now since they are better (outside 84-months) and unchanged as of Oct. 2nd.

Attachments

• RF CU Rates.jpg
    RF CU Rates.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 36
Haven’t updated for me since 9/20 as well. Hopefully we get some good news some time this week. I sold my bmw x5 2 weeks ago and it’s funny cuz ppl say poverty build but I’m driving my son 08 Mazda 6 while he’s at college and this is what real poverty looks like lol
Just updated to 10/12 to 11/2 so now it’s down to a 3 week window instead of 6 (10/13-11/24)

FYI USSFCU Rates jumped over the weekend even before my initial app was approved. Waste of time... applied 9/25 and was still pending.

View attachment 978966

Canceled my USSFCU app and going back to my local CU now since they are better (outside 84-months) and unchanged as of Oct. 2nd.

hows that different 6 yr from USSFCU seems to be 5.74 which is less than your CU also USSFCU gives to additional 0.25% discount for EFT pay

It looks like there is still no movement for all MXP orders. From all of the updates in this thread, Tesla seems to be delivering MXLR to East Coast now because it’s the beginning of new quarter. They will work their way to the west as the quarter progresses. I’m hoping that one of these days they will start a new batch of MXP. When that happens, we should start seeing MXP VINs assigned to us. Depending on when in the quarter, it might start from the East or West Coast
Us MXP folks are getting no love 😂. No updates on my end, but I’m fine with waiting.