Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this is terrible!

c'mon people. I demand an update from strangers on this topic every 5 minutes to keep me sane while checking my app 475,000 times a day.

Where do we stand on (any) 2024 VINs?
What's the latest on the Jan 1 credit for a Model X? Y? etc?

Will we get a lot of snow this winter?
I need NEWS people!
My EDD keeps being pushed back if that makes you feel better!

Nobody knows when 2024MY will be released even Tesla employees who work at SC. There are so many rumors/predicts that the new '24 VIN will be out by the 3rd week of Oct, some said 11/15 but someone here picked up late December last year and it was still 2022.
last year my brother in law picked up his 2023 Model X on 11/22/22. Car was built on 11/14/22

Well, I did the FedChoice thing - says they are reviewing it. I hope I didn't screw up by applying in app for a loan too early. I assumed that doing more sooner would get it done, but when the car says it could be 50 days out... UGH. How is that MY fault for a broke FICO BS system?
Not much to loose IMO. You’ll be locked in for 30-days if/when rates go up in the new month.

Just need a little luck getting delivered before it expires, but at worst is just an extra inquiry on your report, no biggie. 🤞🏻

No news on my X since my VIN assignment last Tuesday. Figure I should be able to schedule soon if the timeline is going to hold for 11/1 to 11/8. 🤷🏻‍♂️

FYI, I decided to apply for the auto loan at Fedchoice last night, Sunday, as my current EDD is 11/25-1/6. No VIN. It was instantly approved. I’m sure I still need to upload/update some info but it was a very quick process.
As a follow up, I called Fedchoice Monday to ask about the delivery window being so wide. The lady said they would try to work with us to keep the rate locked if it happens to fall out of the delivery window. Of course it’s not black and white and only one anecdote but they seem willing to work with their customers.

Wow where did they ever do 16-18% off MSRP? Economy there must be tanking. In South Florida the MB dealers only spec the EQS+ SUV at $120k+ and they have never done any markdowns and add crazy dealer fees and YSP markup to the lease MF. The economy here is still too strong.
That's insane, the EQS was and is selling so poorly but I've heard from brokers that S. FL dealers are notoriously difficult to get deals through. This particular deal was in PA, but since had similar in the northeast and west coast. Dallas is also a terrible place to get dealers to move, but was able to score the Q8 etron at a good deal.